Enchanted - Kiara

A/N:
This chapter is inspired by the song, "Enchanted" by Taylor Swift

Little background on this story:
As Kiara is enchanted by the girl she met at the party, she hopes that she isn't in love with someone else.

May Contain: F/F, Feels, Fluff, Angst? Cliche?
___________________________________

Have you ever met someone randomly and you two instantly clicked but it never worked out simply because neither of you got the other's details? That's exactly what happened between Y/N and Kiara.

Both Kiara and Y/N were attending a kook party this evening and even though they didn't know the other, they finally met and their connection was really a wonderstruck moment. However, due to unfortunate circumstances, Y/N left the party early and didn't get Kiara's details on the way out.

___________
KIARA'S POV:
___________
I'm not one to ever reminisce on a party but tonight, was something else. Before she came along, I was standing in a corner and wondering why I ever agreed to tag along. Then my eyes met hers and it seemed as if her eyes whispered, 'have we met?'. When she made her way to me, I found myself absolutely taken back by her features, she was breathtakingly beautiful. As we began to spark up a conversation, I found myself absolutely enchanted by this mysterious girl. However, I never got her phone number and no one that I associate myself with, knew her. All that I knew was her name, Y/N.

Now as I sit in the passenger seat of the Twinkie as Pope drives me home, I find myself blushing as all I can think about is her, the mysterious girl that I have never met before.

Once I was finally home and in my extremely comfortable single bed, I seem to find myself making up scenarios in my head about a life with Y/N before falling asleep with a smile on my face. Tonight was the first time in two years that I've felt anything ever since I've been numb since JJ passing.

The only thing is, I had no idea if Y/N was in a relationship or even if she was into girls. I mean sure, she did give me the impression that she was into me as but, it was never confirmed and I wasn't even fully aware I was into girls myself until she came along. I knew that I found girls attractive and what not, but she assisted me with my answer.

When I woke up this morning, my mind went straight back to the girl I met last night and I'm immediately taken back by how wonderstruck I felt. I'll spend forever wondering about her if I have to.

As I cross my fingers, I just hope that there comes a day where I see her again and this time around, get her details down. Hopefully she'll remember my name and hopefully, I'll be able to take her on a date.

As I got ready for the events taken placed today, I keep thinking about her and I just hope she isn't in love with someone else or have somebody waiting on her. I hope that Y/N is single and that we will reconnect again. Whilst deep in my thoughts, I find myself pacing back and forth, just wishing she would show up at my door.

I was that deep into my thoughts that I was completely taken out of my daydream by the sound of the Twinkie horn, indicating that my best friend's have arrived and are waiting for me to join them.

As my thoughts echo her name in my head, I was enchanted to meet Y/N.

___________________________________
I keep forgetting to post! Sorry!

🤍