Style - JJ

A/N:
This chapter is inspired by the song, "Style" by Taylor Swift

Little background on this story:
The perfectly imperfect pair, Y/N and JJ are destined to end but do not want to say goodbye.

May Contain: M/F, Fluff, Feels, Angst? Cliche?
___________________________________

Y/N and JJ, a match made in heaven or hell? It depends on who you ask. Don't get me wrong, they're perfect for one another, they match each other's style. But, that does not mean that they are meant to be as it's a continuous roller coaster and when they come down from the high, it's a mess. No one knows if they'll end up in flames or in paradise but, it sure is entertaining to watch.

__________
Y/N'S POV:
__________
After several weeks of being apart from JJ, tonight was the night that he finally showed up at my doorstep, begging for me to take him back for the hundredth time. I'm so glad that he finally came back after storming out on me but, I wish he chose a better time as the clock just hit midnight and I was about to go to bed. Nonetheless, he is back and I cannot complain about that. Except, the part that he thinks it's a brilliant idea to go for a drive at this ridiculous hour in the night.

As I grab my purse and head out the front door, I made sure to close the door quietly as if my parents were to find out that the troubled pogue is back into the picture after breaking my heart, they will for sure, not be in the greatest of moods.

Once we had made it to the van, he wastes no time and takes off from my residence, driving back towards the cut, to his. I know that I should be worried that the headlights are currently not working when it's dark out but, that's the last thing on my mind right now as even though he is beside me, I cannot stop thinking about him and what he has been up to since I last saw him. As I take in his features, I soon forget the question that has been on my mind.

I know that what we have isn't right but, I can't help myself. So instead, I will continue to watch us go around and around.

You're probably wondering how someone who thinks wearing white t-shirts and wearing a cap backwards is a personality trait, ended up with a innocent kook girl who has a curfew. The brief story is, I met him at a kegger I went to with my best friend Kie as I was sleeping over at her house. I wasn't that interested in him at first as I, myself, was chasing after a kook named Topper. But, JJ won me over quite quickly by playing music through a speaker outside of my bedroom window the next day.

Since then, we've had our moments where it feels as if I'm in heaven and the next, I don't hear from him for a while. In spite of that, I wouldn't have it any other way.

_________
JJ'S POV:
_________
After being in the van for a little while as we drive towards my house, I cannot stop myself from looking at her. I don't think I could ever get tired of admiring just how beautiful she is... even when she is just in her pyjamas. But soon enough, I am quickly scolded at looking at her and not focusing on the road. Oh have I missed her... even when she tells me off.

Finally, we've made it to my house and we make our way inside. Fortunately, my mess of a father is currently locked up and so we have the house to ourself. The downside is, due to the recent storm, this side of island doesn't have power and so my electricity is out. Even though, the lights cannot be turned on, my eyes adjust to the darkness quite quickly and I find myself admiring her features in the darkness, as I begin to take off my jacket.

As she watches me take it off, it seems as if she is deep into her thoughts by reading her facial expressions.

"JJ, don't get me wrong, I've missed you a lot. But, I've heard some things recently and I just have to know. Have you been with someone else during our time apart?", she says nervously as she is looking at her fingers in the dark as if she were to make eye contact, she wouldn't of said anything.

I am taken back by her question and was deciding what was the smart decision, do I lie or tell the truth? But before I even make my final decision, I find myself blurting out the truth when she makes eye contact with me.

"Usually, I am one to deny but what you heard is true. But before you walk out of that door, just know that I couldn't stop thinking about you and I."

The look on her face says a lot and I decide rather quickly to close the distance between us by attaching my lips to hers and kissing her passionately, making sure to show her just how much I've missed her.

As my lips connect perfectly with hers, all I can think about is that I just hope this time around, we continue to stay in paradise.

___________________________________

This one is rather short but I hope it's okay? I might redo it in the morning... I just needed to post a chapter tonight so I kind of rushed this one.

I'm sorry if it sucks );