Love You From A Distance - Kiara

A/N:
This chapter is inspired by the song "Love You From A Distance" by Ashley Kutcher

Little background on this story:
Y/N reminiscences of a once beautiful relationship between her and Kiara before the lies and betrayal.

May Contain: F/F, Fluff, Feels, Angst?
____________________________________

"I could never say we could go back and be how it used to. But every time I think back to late summer in July, I still miss you. And now our families don't even say a word, I used to come over every Friday after work. But, that was before all the pain you caused me and all the lies you told, it's haunting"

It had been one whole year since then and Y/N was still trying to recover from the heartbreak that occurred in the summer of July the following year. It was like she was haunted by the ghost of their relationship and all the pain Kiara had caused her. Four years of a beautiful relationship between the pair was quickly crushed by Kie's constant lying and then... betrayal. The Y/L/N and Carrera family close bond also split that day as well as it became too painful. The two kook families forever separated. Y/N still missed her with every ounce of her, but knew she could never get back with the girl as you can't have a relationship without trust and well, she definitely did not trust Kie.

What had happened was, Kie started to lie to Y/N about things such as what she was doing throughout the day, who she was with and so on. It turned out that Kiara had been sleeping with Rafe Cameron for three weeks before they had split. Y/N had found out as she was best friends with Sarah and the day they had planned to have a girl's night at Tannyhill, her girlfriend had gotten off the Druthers, kissing Rafe goodbye after saying she was with the Pogues all day.

"I still see your face when I go to sleep... I'll always love you, will you always love me? I hate that all these memories are so persistent, and now I know (I know, I know). I know how hard it is to move on with my life, when all of thеse daydreams come back to mе at night. I hate that it will take time to forget this, and now I know, it's better to love you from a distance"

Even after getting her heart crushed that day, Y/N still loved her deeply. She was the love of her life gosh darn it. All she wanted to do was forget about Kiara and move on but the memories of the great times they once shared were persistent. She knew it would take some time to get through this but, it had been a year and she had made barely any progress. As Y/N would try and fall asleep each night, her thoughts would become too much for her and she would find herself crying into her pillow.

Y/N just wanted to know if Kie had felt the same way back? Did she feel even a slightest bit of remorse? Was she struggling to cope without Y/N around? Did she still love Y/N?

But as Y/N would fall asleep each night, she knew in the end it would be better for her to love her from a distance.

____________________________________

This one is quite short and just hope it's enough. I'm sorry! I'm currently on my period so I started to make myself cry over this story lol.

Let me know what you think about this one in the comments.

Thank you 🤍