Preferences - Nickname They Call You

The nickname they call you:
____________________________________
Rafe:
He loves calling you 'love' as the first time he ever said that to you, you had the biggest smile on your face and seeing that smile of yours made his heart skip a beat so now he calls you that all the time.

When it comes to the bedroom, he enjoys calling you 'princess' as he even though he can be rough and dominant, he also wants to put you on a pedestal.

____________________________________
JJ:
He loves calling you 'cupcake' as one day you two were having a bit of banter and he called you a cupcake and it made you cringe so now he does it on purpose. You secretly like it though as the way the word rolls off his tongue makes your heart go pitter patter.

When it comes to the bedroom, he enjoys calling you his 'mamas' as he has a bit of a mommy kink which comes out when he's destroying you.

____________________________________
Pope:
He loves calling you 'darling' as you had a huge smile on your face the first time that slipped out his mouth when he said "you look beautiful today, darling".

When it comes to the bedroom, he enjoys calling you 'Aphrodite' as to him, you are a goddess in his eyes and he sees you as the most beautiful person to exist and he loves praising you every second he can.

____________________________________
John B:
He loves calling you 'sunshine' as he sees you like a ray of sunshine because you're bright, you make him happy and you're also hot as hell. He started calling you that before you made things official and he hasn't stopped.

When it comes to the bedroom, he enjoys calling you 'mamacita' as you both get really turned on by the nickname and it also comes from his mommy kink.

____________________________________
Kiara:
She loves calling you 'penguin' as a reminder that she will always love you as penguins mate for life. The first time she ever called you that, you were confused but it made you feel very special. Now you love it every time she calls you it.

When it comes to the bedroom, she enjoys calling you 'sexy legs' as she is really attracted to your long tan legs, especially when she's in-between them as she's going to down on you.

____________________________________
Sarah:
She loves calling you 'queen' as she knows about your past relationship and how badly you were treated so now she spends all her time putting you on a pedestal and the nickname reminds you that you're loved.

When it comes to the bedroom, she enjoys calling you a 'vixen' as she finds you extremely attractive and her attraction for you grows even more in the bedroom. Hearing her whisper that nickname in your ear as she leaves wet kisses down your neck does something to you as well.

____________________________________
Cleo:
She loves calling you 'bubba' as just a reminder that she's yours and she loves you unconditionally. The first time you heard her call you that, it made you melt right on the spot and now you don't respond to her unless she calls you that.

When it comes to the bedroom, she enjoys calling you 'baby girl' as she loves to play the dominant role. She usually says it to you when she's showing you who's boss and asking "do you like that baby girl?"

____________________________________
Barry:
He loves calling you 'sweet cheeks' as it was originally to try and piss you off but overtime you've grown to like it and now it's just a regular thing you get called. You kinda love it now but there is times where you don't necessarily like it.

When it comes to the bedroom, he enjoys calling you 'detective' as role play is a huge kink between the two of you. Usually involves you 'arresting' him and punishing him as he prefers to be submissive.

____________________________________
Topper:
He loves calling you 'gorgeous' as he genuinely thinks you're gorgeous and his opinion has never changed even when he found out you were a pogue. He loves you for you, inside and out.

When it comes to the bedroom, he enjoys calling you 'cowgirl' as you sure do love giving him the time of his life when you're riding him. Usually involves him moaning the nickname and then choking you when you both reach your high.

____________________________________
Kelce:
He loves calling you 'love bug' as the way he fell for you was so quick that he thought he was sick as he has never felt this way before. You're unsure how you feel about the nickname sometimes but the way he smiles after he says it, wins your heart over.

When it comes to the bedroom, he enjoys calling you 'mine' as he loves claiming property over your body and especially what it does to benefit him. He loves the idea of you being his and only his for forever.

____________________________________

What did we think about this one? Would you like more preferences in the future? Let me know!

Thank you for reading beautiful 🤍