Out Of Love - John B

A/N:
This chapter is inspired by the song "out of love" by Alessia Cara

Little background on this story:
John B and Y/N looked as if they were going to be each other's endgame. That was until a certain kook had caught his eyes and Y/N was suddenly left abandoned.

May Contain: Feels, M/F

___________________________________

Four years gone just like that, Y/N thought to herself. Her and the Routledge boy were meant to be endgame, everyone around them thought. They were perfect for each other and they always brought the best out of one another.

But then one unfortunate day, the 23rd of July 2021, everything changed forever...

Y/N still remembers the day very well as it haunts her every time she closes her eyes. The pair who spent every single day together didn't hang out one day and then that one day turned into two, which then turned into three days and so on. It had been two weeks, 3 days, 5 hours, 16 minutes and 45 seconds since she last held the Routledge boy in her arms. She began to feel extremely lonely but she wasn't going to tell him that because she didn't want to come off as selfish. She wasn't going to say anything as she knew exactly what was happening.... she was losing John B.

Time skip: three months down the track...

Three months have gone by and Y/N had spent almost every single day crying. When she wasn't crying, she was either asleep or would stare at the ceiling above her bed as she didn't have any tears left. She just wanted to see him and beg him to stay, to just hold her for another minute. But as much as she wanted to say those things, she knew she wouldn't say a thing.

Y/N knew that he had moved on with a new girl as she had decided to go to The Wreck last Tuesday and he was holding another girl's hand. That girl was none other than the girl he use to talk badly about, Sarah Cameron. He seemed happy and she had never seen him smile like that. He didn't smile like that with her. The only thing she wanted to ask him was...

When did you fall out love?

___________________________________

Here's to another sad chapter! I promise that I also have a much nicer one planned for John B in the future!

What did we think about this one? Loved it or hated it?

Thank you for reading 🤍