Extra 8

I was sitting on the couch; my PJs on and my greasy hair swept up into a loose, messy bun. It was a Friday night and I had no plans other than to chillax and mentally calm myself, but our neighbors had other plans.

Care to join me and Matthew to a visit to the bar? Bring William, it'll be fun.

The message stares back at me as my introverted self panicked. I really didn't want to go anywhere other than my couch right now, and I knew William was sorta an ex alcoholic so going to a bar wasn't really the best idea-

"What's that message, love?"

I sigh, nothing gets past this man.

"Bethany and Matthew invited us to the bar tonight." I say grimly, Not particularly thrilled with the idea. I bite my bottom lip as William considers the idea, eventually smiling.

"Why not? You need to loosen up a bit darling, your all tense and bored." He teased, but I roll my eyes. I would rather not.

"I'll unwind just fine on this couch."

He rolls his eyes and grabs my hands, hoisting me up and dragging me to the room. I kick and thrash around in a stubborn protest, but he gets his way. Pet usual.

"Ok, you need to wear a nice outfit."

I groan; whyyy

"Fine." I mutter

"Let me message them back first."

I quickly shoot Beth a text letting her know we will be there, and then Will drags me into the closet. He points towards a long purple dress, but I choose a different one.

A purple skin tight dress with spaghetti straps that extend down to my knees; I hated short dresses as they mad me insecure, and I was always one to hide my body. I had nothing against those who don't, obviously, you choose what to wear; but I didn't enjoy it. I preferred the modest route and I always liked it that way.

The dress itself was a velvety material, and it was very soft so that's why I chose it. It was very comfy.

I also chose some silver, skinny-chain necklaces to wear around my neck, along with several silver rings. I didn't really do much makeup; I quite frankly never was a fan of a tone of makeup, I just did eyeliner and mascara like usual. And some lipgloss.

William wore a white button up shirt and a pair of black jeans. Something causal but slightly dressy. Honestly he looked good no matter what he wore; I was jealous of him for that. He would argue u do too, but honestly I don't. He just says that because he loves me. At least everyone else agrees with me so I'm not blinded by love or whatever they say.

He is genuinely good looking. I'm not.

It was funny, we wouldn't look like we would go together to be honest.

Honestly I really don't care about me being ugly, it's just kind of something I'm used to. It doesn't bother me but I can acknowledge it. Like a fact. You know it's true but it doesn't really make you feel much.

"Ready to go?"

I nod

"Yeah."

***

When we arrived I felt a little out of place. As soon as you walk in your pounded with the music, and the dimmed lights making you squint. The place was interesting; a bar to your right, a big open space in the center and to your left a stage; it brought me back to Fazbear's. The stage was also on the left, and the stage looked similar.

Booths lined the space near the door, the stools next to the bar glimmering in the dim light. I see Bethany sipping a bottle at the bar, her husband chatting with someone else, so I grab Wills hand and make my way over.