33

After William was ready, it was my turn. I tried to be as quick as possible as to assure we wouldn't be late, but I definitely could have been quicker. I wanted to dress edgy... to be honest, I dressed in a more of a 2000s fashion, but I really didn't care much about blending in. It was a party; I wanted to put myself out there and express myself.

Basically, I wore a pair of black, loose jeans, a belt with a square buckle looped through the belt hooks. A white and black striped shirt positioned itself underneath a plain, black t-shirt, which was tucked into my jeans. I also wore a pocket chain, and two chained necklaces of various styles.

I wasn't new to edgy clothing; to be honest, I have been wearing edgy clothing since I went with William to purchase my own clothes so long ago. But this outfit was a bit more than usual... I had more chains on, usually I just wear a chained necklace, and the makeup was really out there.

Speaking of which; the makeup.

I wore lots of highlight and bronzer, just to make myself look less pale and washed out. My nose held most of the highlight however; along with the contour. I didn't really wear any concealer except for under my eyes. I did some smoky eyeshadow, as well has some really sharp eyeliner that went all the way around my eyes. I also smudged a bit of eyeshadow underneath my eyes to make eye bags. After that, I did my lips.... I took a matte, rose type color and fill my lips in, before I go in with a darker, more red shade and outline my lips. Blending it out, I apply a gloss overtop, even adding a little highlight. After that I put on mascara, and then added extra touches to the eyes. I went in and added black in the darker areas, blended it out, and then added some darker brown eyeshadow in the big general area around my eyes just to make myself look grungier. If that makes any sense.

For my hair, I just ruffled it up and brushed it upside down, before letting it fall over my face, framing it. I teased the edges and blow-dried it a specific way, and basically I sprayed the fuck out of it with hair spray when I was done. In the end, it kind of looked like a wolf cut, but I didn't have the bangs so instead the pieces of hair in the front where twisted to frame my face.

(It u have short hair, just wear it how you usually do but a bit more formal? Idk)

When I was done I finally walked out of the bathroom, catching Williams gaze. He just stared at me; my eyes catching his gaze and holding it. We stared at eachother for a few minutes; his icy blue eyes boring into my soul. I felt those same butterflies I felt everytime I looked at him erupt in my stomach. And I also felt a loved type feeling, like someone cared.

I'm starting to realize how much William means to me, and how much he effects me. It's scary and sad, but it is nonetheless the truth.

"Are you ready to go, love?" He asked me, gripping my hand tightly

I nod at him, earning a grin.

We drove to the party in the peace and quiet; but it wasn't awkward. It was that type of peaceful silence that happens in the best moments, refueling you and erasing all traces of bad emotion. He turned the music up; the horrible, but also really good 80's rock tunes blasting in our ears as we drove. It was nice.

Eventually though, we arrived at the party. Parking the car, me and William made our way to the door.

William cut in front of me and gripped the doorknob, pulling it open for me. I smile slightly, thanking him with a quick thank you, before I grabbed the next door and opened it for him.

He scoffs

"Stealing my idea, now are we sweet?"

I feel warmth overtake my cheeks, and I only mumble a "yes" in reply.