39

"So... well, it's a long story..." William sighed, his robotic head leaning into a dismissive tilt.

"It all started when Henry to me I had to perform on stage, as usual..."

William sat in his office, the annoying ticking of the clock on the wall making his eye twitch in agitation. He had long since grown bored of sitting in his office doing paperwork, and he couldn't wait to leave. He couldn't wait for this work day to be over so that he could cuddle Y/N in bed, or even kiss her a few times. Dinner would also be nice.

After a while of the annoying ticking, Williams disturbed silence was broken up by the entrance of someone. Through the cracked open door, Henry's face poked in. His fluffy, blonde hair surrounding his head like a lions mane, as his orange glasses tilt, threatening to fall of his head.

"Hey will! Could you go perform on stage?"

William sighed, nodding his head as he placed his stack fo papers down. Walking down the halls he felt distracted as ever, thoughts of Y/N and proposing filling his head. It's all he ever wanted to do these past few weeks or even years, he just wanted to mark her and claim her as his own.

Eventually, he put the key into the lock for the back room, twirling them around when he walked in. There, slouched against the wall was the spring Bonnie suit, in all its glory. The fuzzy, yellow, matted fur of the suit clinging to the oddly metallic scented metal of the suit.

Walking over, he began to strip so he could fit into the suit, throwing his formal attire at the corner of the room, watching as it slid down the wall after impact. William hated that he had to perform today, as all he wanted to do was get out early. Usually, when he would perform he did the exact opposite of that. He gets out late.

Eventually, he slips on all the pieces of the suit, but there was a problem he hadn't accounted for until after he put the suit on. He had just done maintenance checks an hour or so prior to entering the machine, so he didn't think the spring locks would be damaged in that time.

And they weren't.

But the suit was slightly wet, loosening the spring locks without him knowing.

He heard the click, the click he heard before when the spring locks slammed into his body angrily, clawing and clenching to his skin like the bite of an angry dog. It stung, and he knew what was to come in the next few minutes if he couldn't remove the suit.

Hastily, knowing the spring locks where already loose, he tried to remove the suit pieces, crying and screaming out in hopes that someone would hear and rush to his aid.

The only thoughts swelling up in his head and clogging his mind where thoughts of his inevitable demise, and how the one goal he wanted to achieve with his time left, would go forgotten. It stung, knowing he probably wouldn't make it out alive, and that Y/N would move on from him. Find a better suiting husband after his death, and most likely will be happy.

That's the part that hurt the worse, the thoughts of Y/N that plagued his mind in his last few moments.

Images of their time together flashed through his head. All the times they teased echo other, all the times they ate together... all the times they kissed. All the times their lips molded together in a sweet harmony, sealing the fact that they where two halves of the same heart.

Thoughts of how the wedding may have went if he survived flashed through his head. The white dress that would cling to your beautiful body, nothing could compare. He wished he could see what lovely dress you would have picked out, or if it even was white. Knowing you, you would have picked a Black one.

He smiled slightly as he rushed around trying to get the pieces off, but he knew he wouldn't make it in time.

Images of white flowers covered in blood rushed into his head, and in the moment, he saw a coffin. He knew where he was; his funeral.

He hated watching you cry over the coffin, lost without the only one true person that cared for you. It shot pain up through his heart, and made him feel as if he was melting. But not from love or embarrassment, no, from shame and sadness. He felt the whole world crack and collapse when you looked sad, let alone when you cried. He felt his whole world shatter at the sight of you mourning his death, at the sight of you being lost without him.

But soon all the images faded away, as he excepted what was happening.

There was only one thing that could make his acceptance of this situation fade,

You entered the room.

He urged you to leave. He tried.

He didn't want you to be traumatized from what you would see in the coming moments, but he knew you wouldn't budge. You where one hell of a stubborn woman.

That wracked his body with a whole new feeling of dread. He knew you would watch as the spring locks collapsed into his body, the endoskelton parts coloring and smashing into his bones and organs, ripping the, apart painful as he screamed out in agony. He didn't want you to witness that, to have to bare that on your shoulders, but he knew it was too late.

As the spring locked pierced his skin, he lost all hopes of you leaving.

And then the pain followed.

His organs got punctured, a severe burning sensation filling everywhere. The head parts crashed into his head from the back, colliding with his skull and tearing through his skin and flesh. It collided with his brain, causing a massive wave of nausea and pain, but he only screamed out in terror and agony. It stretched his eyes open painfully, causing tears to flow down the suit, both from trying to prevent dryness and from pain and dread. He was forced to watch as well as he could through his bluff eyesight, as you broke down into a small puddle on the floor, tears flowing from your eyes.

Wires pierced everywhere throughout his body, the small little things driving small, but painful cuts everywhere imaginable. It hurt, so, so bad.

But the worst part was watching you watch him.

Then, for long minutes, he choked on his own blood. For minutes, his lungs burned and his body cried out. And then, there was darkness.

"The room was opened twice, when I was taken out of this hell-hole, and when you guys tested me for my vitals." William explained, looking up at me with a small smile. Or at least, what I thought was a smile.

"How come your vitals showed you were dead?" I asked him, causing him to chuckle

"Because I am dead." He responded, causing me to knit my eyebrows.

"It's my spirit that's trapped in this suit, not my body. though, I guess it sorta is. I'm basically sharing a room with my decaying corpse that I used to call my body."

"that- makes no sense. But ok."

Suddenly, I'm cut off with a small ding, chime-type noise, my monitors flashing.

"it's time for you to go." William stated, causing me to furrow my brows. I just got him back, i couldn't leave him yet.

"What? How do you know?" I ask him, causing him to chuckle. The fuzzy noise sounding cryptic.

"Its 6Am."

IM SORRY THIS CHAPTERS HELLA DRY

I wanted to make it way more dramatic but i was too lazy. Ill just make it better when i go through and edit the book. Sorry.