22

Leaving William behind was hard.

I knew I would be seeing him, my, William Afton. But it still hurt having to leave someone I care for so much behind.

I didn't care if he was 6 years older rather than 2.

It hurt leaving him.

I wanted to run back to him for so long, I wanted to be in his presence so bad. To say I'm sorry for everything I said, to feel his arms embrace me in a tight, solid hug. To feel safe as I always had in the Afton household, to help cook dinner with William and to help Elizabeth with the dishes. I wanted to help Michael with his homework, I wanted to be the mother he didn't have. I wanted to be the wife William didn't have.

God, I really was gullible wasn't I?

I knew I was playing right into his fingertips, giving William exactly what he wanted.

My Vulnerability.

But I couldn't care less. It hurt to admit that I loved him, especially as much as I did.

I must be one hell of a messed up person; caring and loving a psychopath child murderer. But I couldn't deny it anymore, I loved him.

I loved him a lot.

God, it hurt to say.

It makes me feel stupid, naive, crazy...

But it's human to fall in love... right?

I stare down at the ball pit.

I had just traveled through it the second time in two years, arriving back in what I was praying to be the proper time. It was after work hours which was really annoying because I'd have to find a way out with the locked doors, but other then that...

I was in the right time. I think.

I smile, stepping away from the colorful pit of destruction, and walking through the broad frame of the door.

I see lots of things I shouldn't be seeing.

Chipped paint

Caution tape

Shattered glass

Melted metal...

What in the hell happened here?

I look around, but see nothing that could possibly aid me.

I had to hurry up, the animatronics have free reign and Cassidy hates me.

"Y/N...."

Well, yippee.

"Your back..." a sweet, soft tone speaks out, letting me know it's Susie.

"I'm back." I smile warmly.

Susie was the spirit that had always been kind to me, even when she wasn't a spirit and she accidentally ran into me while playing she was joyful and sweet. She had incredible manners compared to other children, and was the most caring soul I could think of.

"Cassidy is planning something, you need to hurry." Susie explained, the animatronic she was trapped in nudging it's head in the direction of the door. I knew I had to leave, I had to find Afton and I had to prevent everything.

"So, what's the date today?" I ask her, causing her animatronic body to slump.

"I know it's been two years or so... but I've lost count of the days." She responded sullenly, staring at the ground guiltily. I knew she would take the blame for the problems that weren't even her own, and it made me feel guilty as well.