7

Chapter Seven
After the kids go to bed

After a while of waiting for Afton to finish putting his children to bed, I got bored. I began strumming idly on the guitar, putting random chords together and humming random melodies. I actually thought of a couple good ones,many I used voice memos on my phone to note them down.

Now I was practicing my plucking patterns, because I was quite horrible at those. (When you pluck a string with each individual finger) I'd be lying if I said it wasn't going horribly. I've played guitar for 4 years and I still can't manage plucking patterns.

Sighing, I place the guitar down and lay back down in the couch, staring up at the ceiling Idly. What did William want to talk about?

Sighing again, I stand up, attempting to walk of to get some food from the kitchen, but a whisper in my ear stops me.

"You thought you could get out of this one, didn't you love?"

"Oh shut up Afton." I roll my eyes.

"Please, call me William."

"Ok Mr. Afton." I mock back

He scoffs, rolling his eyes before he plops his tall body down on the coach.

"So, you mind explaining that song?" He asked, looking at me with a quizzical expression; his eyebrow raised and mouth agape. He definitely had this curious aura about him, needless to say it made me nervous.

"Uh..." I mumble out, not sure how to explain what it meant.

I let out a deep, heavy sigh.

"The voices are so loud, really Y/N?" William asked in annoyance, his tone raising. I could tell this was a sensitive topic for himself, I had no clue why it was so but it was. His eyebrows where knitted in a troubled expression, his teeth clenched and his hands balled into fists. He was clearly holding in a fit of rage; this made me nervous.

"Uh... ah... well...."

He sighs.

"Explain the song, what did you feel when you wrote it, and whats it about?" He raises an eyebrow, nothing but curiosity and amusement in his eyes.

I sigh again, but quickly recompose myself.

I weigh my options.

If I told him the truth he would 99% hold it over my head, and use it to manipulate me. But if I didn't tell him, he'd get angry. He clearly got the gist of what the song meant anyways; I can't hide myself now.

God I couldn't dig myself into a bigger death hole, could I?

"Back home I was a violent person..." I began, only to be interrupted my Mr. Child Murderer.

"Back home?" He scoffs under his breath, rolling his eyes

"Heard that." I responded, sending him a silent glare

"Anyways, I was quite the violent person. I loved seeing violence, and encouraged it. When people got in fights I would grin, I got in fights a lot as well, let me just say I always won."