36

I wrote this while babysitting and my brother literally threw a metal, full, water bottle at me, a pair of crocs, a Tupperware bowl, and a butter knife. I hate my life right now, f.m.l.

 I hear screams of agony fill the rooms of the pizzeria as I race down the long, checkered hallways. My shoes clicked angrily off the tiled floor as I rushed down the eery areas, my hands trembling at my side. 

Nobody was in the restaurant yet, as the place doesn't open till around lunchtime. William just prefers to be early. literally, very early, Henry won't even be here for another hour. The Employees that came in here probably forgot something from the previous night or were straggling night gaurds. So I suppose that is good, he won't have to physically drag his very immobile and very much so in pain body to a safe room, though judging by where the screams are coming from he's probably in the backroom. 

Damn you Cassidy!

I feel nothing but pure terror bubble up in my stomach, causing my whole body to tremble as scenarios of William getting spring locked consume my mind. Images of blood running down the suit's cracks, or gushing out like a sprinkler make me sick to the stomach. Images of his eyes stretched open, forced to be nipped at by the cool, musty air of the pizzeria made me want to break down and cry.

But I had to get to the room, I had to save him.

If I couldn't save him, why the fuck was I here for!?

As I run down the hallways, I feel dread creep up my throat and clog it, choking me. I couldn't breathe properly, and I knew this wouldn't end well. The halls felt as if they were spinning overhead, but I pushed on. 

"no no no no! Not agaiN! NO!" I heard him shout

The screams get louder and louder with every step, until finally, I approach the door to the backroom, the parts and service room that I had first tried the suit on. The times we fixed the animatronics, the times William flexed how well he could use the springlock suit.

Oh god.

The screams seem to stop for a second, but of course, just by my luck, as soon as I open the door, I am greeted by a horrific sight. 

Pushed up against the wall, was William inside the spring lock suit. He gripped a nearby shelf tightly, as if he was trying to get up and run. His eyes were cast to the ground, but I could still see the pure agony and terror they held. Wide-open; they were terrified. Dry and full of aversion. 

"Y/N, I know it's you, leave. I don't want you to witness-"

His voice was cold but firm. He was sure of what he wanted, and he proved so. Collected, threatening, and strangely calm for a man who was about to die. In a true state of panic though, I don't listen, I only freeze like the fucking idiot I am. 

I am cut off but the sudden break in the spring locks, the endoskeleton that I cant see smashing into him. I can hear the snap, and then the gush that followed as the blood sprung from the cracks of the suit. It got everywhere, on my clothes, cheek, the shelves, and the wall all the way across the room. It pooled from the suit, staining the floor a threatening, glossy crimson that I refused to look at.

Screams of terror filled the room, and at that moment I felt my whole world crash into me. I felt the whole actuality of the situation slam into me like a giant semi-truck. 

William was dying.

WILLIAM WAS DYING!

"AHHHHHHHHH"

A choking sound emits from him as he lets out strangled breaths.

"OH MY GOD!!!!"

As he screamed, I could hear the gushing of his organs as they moved around. I could hear the blood starting to fill his lungs as his voice is muffled and he starts to sound as if he's choking.