1

Story contains cussing, traumatic experiences, fake friends, s*lf h*arm, and other triggering topics. If you are sensitive, or have a lot of triggers, I wouldn't read this.❤️

Also this chapter is really long since it's an intro chapter. Sorry.

Chapter one
The worse and best thing that ever happened to me

My friends and I sit in a circle on the grass, our skateboards sticking close to our sides. We had just finished skating around our small town of Ventura California, laughing and playing around as we went. It took us about 2 hours to skate the whole thing, so we decided to take a break in the grass and watch the sunset for a few minutes.

"Shutup jake!" My best friend shouted, Lizzie. I saw her eyebrows knit into an annoyed expression, as she crossed her arms. Her lavender, bob styled hair only further made her look like your standard, "e-girl" chick, but she hated when we called her such.

"What did jake do now?" I roll my eyes, as I avert my attention to Jake, my other best friend out fo the group. The bastard was tall as fuck, 6'5, so even when we sat down his skinny frame towered over my own. I was tall myself, being 5'10, (Sorry but I've seen way too many fanfics with short people, I want my representation for us tall folks.) but I just couldn't compare to his height.

I see his slitted eyebrow raise, his deep, rich chocolate eyes stare into my own E/C ones. His eye color always intimidated me, I mean, they where so richly brown that they almost looked red. They were beautiful; mine were plain.

I saw his face contort, a wheeze like laugh rolling from his lips. I shake my head; this guy could totally be a jack-ass sometimes.

Nudging him harshly with my eyebrow, I see him bring his arms up in self defense, a deep chuckle still emitting from him. I could tell he felt my annoyance amusing, but I wasn't in a joking mood today.

"Nothing! Nothing..." he muttered, trying to get me to stop glaring at his tall frame.

"Oh really?" I ask, crossing my arms. I was always the friend "grumpy" friend of the group, but despite that, I was always the one who could calm everyone down.

"Ok fine. I may have ruffled her hair..." Jake admitted, rolling his eyes as his goofy grin grew wider.

"Oh my god Jake..." I whined, knowing how much Lizzy hated that. He was just purposefully trying to cause problems. And we had enough problems; our group was already problematic as it is. We have designated bullies, Lgbtq kids, kids with abusive parents... our group is chaos with all sorts of colors, literally... so, it was safe to say the joking around type of mischief was not what we needed right now.

"Stop touching her." I grunt, the lowness of my voice making a few of our other friends turn towards us.

"Or what?" Jake smirked

"I'll fucking kick you in the balls, jack-ass." I muttered, glaring at him.

I saw his chest rise and fall, an annoying chuckle coming from him again.

This bitch...

"Better yet I'll kill you." I muttered under my breath, Lizzy giving me a side glance of approval. I feel a pang of happiness in my chest as I smirk, walking over to Jake.

"I know 1036 murder methods in counting, and the list only grows..." I tease sharply, seeing him visibly gulp.

I was also known as the aggressive and creepy one of the group, the amount of murder jokes and information I have stunning them all. Though, I can't deny I'm not right in the head either. I blame my neglecting parents, and my obsession with fnaf, dangonronpa, doki doki literature club, anime in general, and violent movies when I was a kid. I really didn't have a healthy childhood, but I try not to let it get to me...