47

When I come back up out of the ball pit, I smile as I'm greeted with fresher walls. That was a good sign. I decided to to travel to a reality were there was no Freddie's, but there was a William.

I smirk mischievously recalling my plan, but quickly shake it off. I never told William this part...actually....

Hah, oh well.

I know the exact address of wills house here, via Tabitha.

"Well, let's go there then."

💜💜💜

In this reality, William was a single man who cut off his toxic family. This is perfect because it means we can live out the life we want undisturbed.

Grinning, I let my boots thunk off the concrete step as I knock on the dark brown, almost purple, door. I could hear some muttering form the other end, causing me to smirk.

All the Afton's are the same.

Eventually, the door creaks open, and I'm greeted by the face of the man I love. But not quite. He has glasses.

"Hello there miss, what do you need?" He asked politely, but I could hear the irk in his tone as he stared down at me. Smiling kindly at him, I push him into his house, closing the door behind me.

"Hey! I'll call the police!"

"My dear William, your much more innocent and annoying in this reality." I muttered, annoyed as I look down at my purse. I can tell he would nod if he was here with me.

Grinning at the confused, much more innocent William before me, I take a frying pan out from behind my bag and stare at him, smirking.

His eyes shown with terror, and I felt myself smirk. From two things; satisfaction, and irony. The fact that Will would have never expected himself to cower in fear undernea- above me. But only by an inch or two!

And the satisfaction...

All those times he smirked above me. All those times he grinned either satisfaction, with a sense of superiority.

I take an internal picture, sniffing in the smell of the air and memorizing the look of fear on his face. I saw his glasses move as he scrunches his nose, but his wife open eyes and frowning mouth was enough to pleasure me.

"Hah, now I'm finally a top now, huh William?"

I can tell he was unsettled by my use of his name and even more confused at my comment, but when I wack him out hard with a frying pan, he can't judge. His body hits the floor, and I smirk again.

Ok.

Nor I need to suffocate him. Suffocating him I'd the least damaging to the body, so if I act quickly, this Williams soul will leave the body and I can insert my Williams soul into this body, allowing him to live in it.

Grabbing a towel off from the stove, I quickly wrap it tightly around his nose. He puts up a tad bit of a struggle in his sleep, but I was easily able to kill him.

Quickly, I rush to pour the weird... Would solution down the man's throat, praying it was enough to insert the soul into the body. Luckily, it seemed to work, as Wills eyes fluttered.

He looked extremely out of it for a moment; sitting up slowly, and blinking a few times.

He looks around, before turning to me, pulling his hand up to his head, groaning, and rubbing it.

"Really? You had to hit me?"

I chuckle, hugging him.

"Yes." I joke.

"What did you even do?" He groans, probably feeling a burn in his chest from the suffocation or something.

"I switched to a different timeline and killed this William, inserting you into the body."

He looked like he has many questions, but he held them off

Looking around, he examined our new home. The pristine marble countertops, white cabinets, purple sofa, large tv he was undoubtably not used to... It was kind of funny, he wasn't used to this time yet either...

This'll be fun.

Honestly, I don't know why I chose to live in the 21st century. It would have been easier to live in the 20th, we both had lived there and thus we were both used to it... I don't know. I felt attached to this reality again, maybe I internally wanted Will to visit my own reality and force him to go through... I don't know.

"How's this fix the timeline?"

"Tabitha and the other time wackos can fix the timeline without me, they just needed you gone because you were the one problem that was hindering the timeline fix."

He chuckled, a funny grin on his face.

"I always am the complication, huh?" He smirks, bending down and placing his lips on mine. We relish in the kiss, the first real kiss we have had in years, and for him, well... Years, just more than me. I smile, relishing the soft feeling of this Williams actually healthy lips, and enjoy the sweet smell of him. He was the same to my William in ever way except the glasses, but Will wore reading glasses anyways.

Running my hands through his hair, I enjoy the feeling of pushing our bodies together, enjoying every little crevice of him as I push myself closer. I couldnt get close enough. If I could go inside him I would. Actually, no I wouldn't, I was just there, not pleasent.

We continue to twist our lips together in a not so clean dance, our saliva mixing and our fingers tracing whatever area we felt necessary. It made me so happy to engage in a kiss with him, finally, what I've wanted for ages.

We finally pull away, huffing for air as our lungs burn, heaving and sweating as we are connected by a single string of saliva.

"I love you." William muttered, causing me to smile sweetly.

"I hate you."

He looks at me with a tearing edge, picking me up and throwing me down harshly onto the hard ground, climbing ontop of me. He positioned his knee between my legs, and I felt as if I'd melt Into the floor. I was going to loose my sanity.

"How about now?" He smirked as he whispered into my ear, sending tingles down my neck as the hot air hits the skin. I can feel his fingers digging into my arms, and I can feel his knee invading my privacy.

"I only love your body" I snark back, but he smirks.

"You'll love it more when it's inside you."

That comment sent me over the edge and I throw him off me. I want to, but we have bigger problems right now.

"Maybe later, Mr. Right now, we need to fix the life we just inserted ourselves into."

This marks the end of the book! But don't worry, I plan to have a tone of extra chapters. And by a tone, I mean a ton.

I'm just calling this the end of the novel because it marks the end of the main storyline, from here on out the chapters will be more of oneshots stories that all interline on the same plot line. It's kinda hard.to.explain, but I think u get the point.

I'll have a lot more content for this book though, so don't expect this to be the end!

-your author.