26

Back to work.

I returned to this timeline a few days ago.

But the out of body experience hasn't treated me well.

Because of being out into the spirit realm without my physical body, I was starting to be more in tuned with my spiritual side versus my physical side.

That means that I have been having more vivid dreams, or in my case, nightmares.

I have been having visions and daydreams during the day

I get distracted a lot easier.

And most notably, the voices got worse.

Me being trapped in a spiritual form pushed me deeper into my spiritual walk, which caused me to be more in tune to the voices in my head. I've established it's because they are spiritual parts of me. Like, you know how you have multiple chakras? It's kind of like that; different parts of me arguing in my head, causing me to slowly get insane and be drowned in the bad side of me.

It was scary; coming to the realization that I probably was already insane.

But oh well.

It's how I have to live I guess.

However, it gets harder and harder by the minute. With the awkward tension and anger and hatred between me and Afton, the urges get worse and worse. Sometimes I get so angry and crazy at him that I i vision snapping his neck.

The sound and feeling of his neck crunching sounds so good to me; but I hold back. I am not like William.

Yet.

And that trivial truth scared me. I knew someday I would; and I'd have to live in hell everyday of my life because of it. I wouldn't be able to tolerate it.... I knew I would get there, and I refuse to kill. I won't.

The only way out was to die.

That truth hit me like a truck.

"Y/N!" Henry shouts, snapping his finger in front of my face. I look behind him to see an angered and annoyed William leaning up against the wall of Henry's office; his face contorted in anger and his pale face surprisingly red from the suppression he had to put on his emotions. He had a crinkled nose, and furrowed eyebrows, his lips pressed so tightly into a firm line that his lips weren't even noticeable.

"Your supposed to go look at the animatronics with William." Henry explained; causing me to tense.

"Hey uh Henry... can I do something else today? Help in the kitchen maybe? I know the cooks are short staffed and-"

"Y/N." William states lowly, his voice a low, earning growl. I gulp down a bunch of nervous saliva that had climbed its way up into my mouth, before thinking over my choices.

"Please- just let me-"

"Y/N, we need your expertise in that area. You ca after." Henry gave me a warm, apologetic smile, placing his large hand on my shoulder before he resisted the orange frame of his glasses. He seemed a little out of it today if I'd be honest; I wonder if he got any news on his wife.

"Let's go." William said bluntly, grabbing my wrist harshly and pulling me out of the room, towards the stage that was now closed for maintenance hours.

"William." I protest lowly, causing his head to snap at me, an angered expression on his face

"Just shut up! Let's get this over with..."

I shut my mouth as we walk into the room; putting our gloves on and gathering our tools. But I feel curiosity and rage boil up inside of me at the thought of the kiss and the rejection I experienced after. How the fuck could he play with me like that? I wanted answers.

I knew the remnant Made him act out, but why did he have to play with me so bad? Why did he fake a ploy to make me fall in love with him and then fake his own love back? What benefit did he gain from it!?!

"Afton."

"What!" He snarled, angered as he removed the faceplate of Chica, applying the signature Fazbear's spray to her Endo skeleton and loosening a bolt on her arm.

"Why did you act that way after the kiss...?" I ask hesitantly, causing his movements to halt.

"Don't... don't bring that up."

It took me a minute to realize he was shaking; but his hands where trembling as he stood there, frozen.

"But I want to-"

"No!" He shouted, shutting me up

"Just... don't." He said in a dangerously low tone, causing me to freeze up and rigidly go back to my tasks.

We continue fixing up the animatronics. I work on Freddie; which unsettles me after a few days ago.

First I removed his face plate and then I pulled down his tie. With his chest cavity revealed, I replaced and removed the desired components, closing the chest cavity, and closing his face plate. Praying it worked, i pressed the button. Satisfied with the results, I retie his tie, before I brush my oily hands on my pants, moving on to the next one.

The next animatronic I was fixing was Bonnie. I ended up having some issues I didn't know how to fix though, so I mainly just washed up his metal and replaced one of his eyes, since it was kinda google eyed.

Afton helped me fix the Bonnie issues I didn't know how to fix, and then, the glorious point where I got to go home. I took Lizzys room now that she had passed. Apparently she passed too when I was away, but Afton was still upset about it. Michael seems fine though...

After a long ass akward car ride home full of tension, Hatred and sadness on my point, we finally arrived back at the house and I rushed up to my room, not coming back down for dinner or breakfast. I just stayed there till we had to go to work again.

I knew I had to talk to him again eventually, but I needed time to get over him.

Time to regather myself and get rid of my feelings.

Time to refuel.