30

"You.. do?" William seemed slightly conflicted as he said that, a confused facial expression on his face as he sat there in shock. I'm not exactly sure why he was so surprised, I thought it was quite obvious how hard I had fallen for him. Especially after the kiss... I put so much effort love and care into it, how come he didn't understand how hard I'd fallen for him?

"Of course I do! What do you mean you do?"

He just gives me a look, rubbing my hips lovingly with that same concerned, conflicted looking expression on his face. He seemed almost hesitant; hesitant to show me care and affection due to the fear that ill leave.

"How though, I'm a murderer... a psychopath, I just don't-" he rambles on, locking eyes with me for a short second.

I cut him off with a kiss to the lips, which he quickly melts in to. I can feel the uncertainty and confusion in his body as we move together, and when we part I smile, our foreheads still touching.

"William Afton, I love you." I confirm.

He grins at me, hugging me tight.

He had all the reassurance he needed it seems. He knows I love him.

"Do you want to explain more about your timeline?" He asks, laying down next to me and nuzzling into my neck. He rubs his hands up and down my body lovingly, making me melt on the inside.

"Uhh sure."

"So, I come from 2021... Er, it's chaotic."

He gives me a small smile, signaling me to continue.

"There is a global pandemic that can suck my ass, fucking sucks. You have to wear surgical masks everywhere and I literally can't breath for shit. I cant wait for everyone to get vaccinated so we will all be safe and happy again."

"Or, the people there. I don't gotta worry bout it for another..." I look down to my wrist and look at it, mimicking staring at a watch

"40 years or so." I finish, causing him to let out a small laugh

"Yeah, not looking forward to that when I'm an old man." He says with a sarcastic frown, causing me to chuckle

"Your already an old man." I tease, elbowing him in the chest a little, causing him to grin again

"I'm literally only like what... six years older than you? Something like that?" He questions, though I can tell he knew the answer.

I roll my eyes

"Five, dpishit." I tease, causing him to chuckle. I feel the deep sound vibrate my chest, causing me to feel tingly and at a loss of words.

"Same thing... we aren't that far apart." He replies, nuzzling into my neck. I wasn't used to this side of William... the affectionate side that craved attention and pleasure... but I didn't mind. I would be happy to supply.

"That means that when you where twenty, I was 14." I reply with a straight face, causing his grin to drop

"You do realize that technically since you come from a whole different timeline, my children are old enough to be your parents. I could be your grandfather." He grins, causing me to hit him with the couches pillow

"I do not need that image in my head Afton!"

He chuckles, causing me to hit him again

"I'm an over thinker! Shut up!"

"Ok, ok." He states, grabbing the pillow from me and throwing it on the ground. I cross my arms in frustration, causing him to smile innocently at me.