Kurogami Daigo: Origin

The hero work study which implies to all hero course students of all hero school has start their work on that. The hero who accepted them also train them wisely on how to become a better hero in the future. The hero trainees are doing their best in the work study. But not all seems to accepted by the citizens, due their appearance.

(City)

"Waaaaa! Scary!"

"Mamaaa!"

It shows a little boy and a little girl who's crying. Then it shows Kurogami in his Rider form who's very worried about it.

Rogue: P-P-P-Please s-stop crying! I-I won't hurt you! I'm not a villain, a hero student!

But the kids the won't listen and they keep crying. After a while, the police able to calm the kids as they reunited with their parents. Rogue is suppose to be taking care of the kids for a while but they ended scared by his appearance. After the little incident, he's back in patrolling with two sidekicks.

Rogue: *sigh* ...

"Hey, Rogue, cheer up, man."

"Yeah."

Rogue: It's not that easy. I'm clearly look like a villain.

"Gang Orca a hero who look like a villain, too. Plus he's ranked third in that group."

Rogue: But he's already a veteran, and everyone like him despite his scary appearance! I'm still a student!

"But you're going to graduate soon so just bear it. How about when you graduate come here and be Gang Orca's sidekick like us?"

"Yeah, that's right. Having someone like you here is very good!"

Rogue: Well...

(Flashback)
(City)

At the streets, it shows Kurogami is walking through the pathway with in his school uniform and bring the costume case.

???: Kurogami-senpai!

He stops and turn around, saw Shoji and Jiro.

Kurogami: Oh, Shoji, Jiro. Good morning.

Shoji/Jiro: Good morning!

Kurogami: Right after the new year, the work study starts. Geez, being a hero have a lot of work, huh?

Jiro: Yes, it is. By the way, Senpai, are you going to Gang Orca agency?

Kurogami: Yeah. Mirio suggest that place to me so I think it's better. Plus Gang Orca is a hero who look like a villain and I might ended up one.

Jiro: Well, not gonna lie. You do look scary.

Kurogami: Ehh...?

(Flashback End)

Remembering that makes Rogue felt down because he truly look like a villain.

Rogue: *sigh* I just can't keep up in the open... But I can't just give up! I'm part of Big 4 of U.A.!

"That's right! It still too early to give up!"

"Let us show how we do things here!"

Rogue rush forward as he felt more determined. But it won't work the way he wanted. As they keep up the patrol and deal with some incident, everytime Rogue tries to help or save people he ended up being mistaken as a villain. This cause some panic and Rogue just sit at the sidelines as he just watch the others do their work. Shoji and Jiro doing a fine job but Rogue didn't get any chance to shine because people sees him as a villain rather than Gang Orca. Some police officers also sees Rogue like a villain, until Gang Orca came and explain everything.