Farewell & New Beginning

The morning after the raid operation of Shie Hassaikai was success. They arrested the Shie Hassaikai and their elites, the Eight Bullets. Even it was a success, it didn't become a success without sacrifice. Nighteye is badly injured and his wound life threatning. His chance of living is keep giving descrease at every moment.

(Hospital)

Aizawa and Midoriya are called into an operation room where Nighteye are being treated for his wound.

Midoriya: All Might...! And Recovery Girl... Why?

Bubble Girl: I called them here... because... Sir was always talking about All Might...

She start tearing up and crying because knowing what will happen to Nighteye. Centipeder gave her a handkerchief while trying to comfort her.

Aizawa: There's nothing else that can be done...

"Honestly... it's mysterious how he's even still alive..."

Recovery Girl: There's notuing I can do with my healing at this point...

"Unfortunately, I don't think he will live to see tomorrow..."

???: Nighteye!

They saw Takeru who rush into the room even when he still recovering from the injuries. He rush there with Hikari who's following him.

Takeru: Nighteye! How's Nighteye?!

Hikari: Takeru, stop. You need to rest!

Takeru: No! I want to see myself! With my own eyes and my Quirk!

Recovery Girl: Boy, don't force yourself!

Despite Midoriya also hold him, Takeru get closer to the glass to look at Nighteye. He look at Nighteye with Quirk. He analyzed the percentage of Nighteye surviving rate. Once it complete, Takeru's eyes widen as he look down to the floor.

Takeru: No way...

Recovery Girl: Boy, I told you so. Even with your Quirk, it won't able to save him. Give it up, boy...

Takeru: No way... Nighteye's possibility of surviving is... below 0%...

They entered the room and visit Nighteye.

All Might: Nighteye...

Sir Nighteye: *open his eyes* All Might... You finally feel like seeing me... on my deathbed...?

All Might: There's nothing I can say to that... I've done terrible things to you...

Takeru: Don't die, Nighteye! There's a lot more things that you need to do!

Midoriya: Nighteye! Live! Do you best!

Sir Nighteye: You're being... very respectful... I don't resent you at all. Because all I wanted was for you to be happy... If you've decided to fight, then--

All Might: You should fight, too! Please let me atone for all I've done until now...

Sir Nighteye: There's nothing to atone for... I wanted to change the future where you were killed, so I kept looking for ways to change it... But it was to no avail... But today, Midoriya showed me. I think... it might have to do with energy... A strong vision with no room for doubt. Energy that wished for a future. I'm sure it wasn't just Midoriya. Everyone believed strongly in it and brought it together. So I thought it could be the result of that energy converging on Midoriya... and being released... The future is uncertain-- You have changed my thinking... That's enough for me...