Merry Christmas

It has been revealed that the newly reborn villain group, the Anti Meta Liberator, has begin their move this era of Quirk. And the rest of the other people in the shadows also start their move in order to prevent an event to occur. And after few weeks, the day that everyone waiting for has arrive.

(Night)
(U.A. High)
(Class 1-A Dorm)
(Takeru's Room)

While the rest are still in the living room and some already gone to their living, Takeru went to his room to get some rest. He's been working hard in fixing the Rider System. He lie on his bed.

Takeru: *sigh* Just recreating and fixing the Rider items are really hard... I just hope I don't have to break them again. And I need to find a new cap.

He turn to the shelf and look at the small case near it which contain the Faiz Geae.

Takeru: I never thought of using it, and only keep it until I graduate and find a successor... But I guess a gift from Dad is not something to be keep like that...

He sit up and look keep looking at the case.

Takeru: I think it is time when I finally going to use it.

Then his phone vibrate. He look at his phone and see a message.

Takeru: *in mind* Huh? Mom?

He tap at his phone and see the message that Hikari sent him.

(Next Day)
(Morning)
(City)
(Streets)

In the streets in the city, it shows Hikari in her casual outfit along with Takeru and Natsumi. They gain special permission to left the school ground in order to be with Hikari for at least for the day.

(A/N: I know this is late, but the pics of some other OCs will be placed.)

《Aoi Hikari》

《Aoi Hikari》

《Aoi Natsumi》

《Aoi Natsumi》

Hikari: Able to have a time with my kids is really good.