The Unpleasant Meeting

Takeru and Midoriya's work study didn't went well when they think of Shie Hassaikai and about Eri. While Uraraka, Tsuyu, Seiryuu, Kirishima and Kazumi's work study went well. Uraraka, Tsuyu and Seiryuu take down the giant villains while assisting Hado and Ryukyu. Kirishima and Kazumi took down a thug on their own but he escaped. Before the man could escape, Fat Gum capture him. And after the first work study they went, the five of them already become famous in the internet.

Few Days Later...

(U.A. High)
(Class 1-A)

After the few days of work study, those who went are kinda tired.

Kaminari: Kirishima, Kazumin, hey!

Kirishima/Kazumi: Hm?

Kaminari: *show info in his phone* Your name! Your hero name's in the news online! Wow! "Newcomer Sidekicks Red Riot and Grease Burst onto the Scene! From their first day, they take responsibility for citizens and fights a villain by themselves." That's what it says!

Bakugo feels angry and frustrated.

Ashido: *show info in her phone* Tsuyu-chan, Uraraka, Seiryuu, you're amazing! Your names are here! Let's see, "New Sidekicks at Ryukyu Agency. Three there for a work study!"

Uraraka: *look in her phone* Wow, that makes me happy! There it is!

Tsuyi: I wonder where they took the picture from...

Seiryuu: *look in his phone* "Is this a dream? Another dragon in Ryukyu Agency? I saw a blazing blue dragon that burst toward the villains and beat them down!" This is best! I'm very very happy right now!

Ashido: That's amazing! Maybe you already have some fans like Mt. Lady!

Hagakure: I'm so jealous!

Jiro: *look in her phone* That's true... "The girls cute and the boy is amazing. A great achievement, taking control of a big incident in an instant... Their abilities are real."

It makes Bakugo even more frustrated and angrier.

Iida: Even if they only have provisional licenses, once they start working in town, they're heroes just the same. Remarkable service. However! A student's duty is to study! You can't doze off in class!

Kirishima: Right, Iida! We're prepared! Right?

Midoriya/Kazumi: Yeah!

Kaminari: You said your schoolwork was in trouble, but are you okay now?

Kirishima: The teachers said they'd set up supplementary lessons for me. Well, Kazumin is good in his academic, though, so he won't have much trouble.

Sero: Maybe I should've gone, too... But it seems tough to do both at once...

Yaoyorozu: Everyone learns at their own pace.

Kaminari: That's absolutely right!

Despite the others are having a fine work study, Midoriya and Takeru can't shake off their bad feelings for their work study. After some class, the students are free when their teacher done early before the lunch break due having a meeting. That time, Kazumi show his Sclash Driver. It quite beaten up with slash and scratch marks.

Takeru: What is this, Kazumin? This quite beat up! *turn to Kazumi* Just what kind of villain did you fight?

Kazumi: *scratch his head* Ahahahaha... Well, it hard to explain... To put it simple, I and Kirishima didn't fight with a villain. We fought with a thug that have blade Quirk and and he use Quirk booster drug to become stronger, but we still able to defeat him and arrest him!