The Joint Training of Class A & Class B

Finally, the autumn is almost over and the winter is coming near. The pro heroes continue their work to fight crimes and Hawks continue his work as a spy among the rank of the villains. And the day when Class A and Class B of the first year in U.A. High has getting closer, they prepare themselves for it.

(U.A. High)
(Class 1-A Dorm)

Both Midoriya and Takeru experience an unexpected event, both events aren't connected with each other. Midoriya meet with the previous users of One For All along with seeing the event about how Shikaragi Yoichi, or One For All, gain the power that was given by All For One. Takeru meet with the first Build, Kiryuu Sento, along with two more unseen figures with him. In the early morning, Midoriya went out and doing his usual jogging routine.

(Living Room)

Takeru: Good morning...

He walk to the living room while his hair is very messy with his cap isn't in proper position. Takeru rub his eyes before he yawn. In the living room, Seiryuu, Iida, Kirishima and Cross-Z are there.

Iida: Good morning, Tatsumaki-kun! It's another fine day today, isn't?!

Seiryuu: What's wrong, man? You look tired. Are you okay?

Kirishima: Didn't get enough sleep?

Takeru: There's a lot of things that I keep thinking about. *stretch his arms* And I need to do my morning chores today...

He walk to the kitchen side and look at the schedule, and he become very annoyed with it. Takeru always the one that done the cooking like everyday along with cleaning the living room. This is the only thing he really hates in their dorm.

Takeru: *whisper* If I found whoever make this stupid list, I'll beat them...

(Time Skip)
(School Ground)
(Staff Office)

The students having their school day like usual. During the break time, Takeru went to the staff office when Aizawa called him.

Takeru: Aizawa Sensei.

Aizawa: Oh, you're here, huh?

Takeru: What am I here for?

Aizawa: I'd like your help for something.

He take out a paper and give it to Takeru. When he read it, it is the list of a support item which makes Takeru confuse.

Aizawa: I want you to go to the development studio and look into that item. If there's anything that less to it, I'd like to do some upgrade for it.

Takeru: A mask with voice changer? Sensei, what is this for?

Aizawa: Well, there's a certain someone who want to transfer the hero course.

Takeru: Who...? Wait, Sensei, you mean--

Aizawa: Yeah. It is someone who you know. You better finish it today because we'll get busy soon.

Takeru: *sigh* Fine... I'll do my best. Don't blame me if the mask is imperfect, it is not really my speciality.

Aizawa: Quit the act. You better in developing than you think.

Takeru: Tch. Being having a mind type Quirk is surely troublesome.

He walk out from the staff office and head to the development studio.

(Staff Break Room)

Meanwhile, during the same time, Midoriya went to meet with All Might to discuss about what he saw in his subconcious last time.