Gentle Criminal

U.A. High surely is getting busy. But it's not the teachers, it's the students. Aside from being busy in preparing for the school festival, they also having a lot of fun doing it. Class 1-A also getting closer in perfecting their performance. However, there will be a certain person who will trying to ruin this fine day of the students.

Few Weeks Later...

(Night)
(U.A. High)
(Gym Gamma)

The students of Class 1-A are preparing the stage where they'll be performing for their concert. They work until night to prepare the whole stage. Because the school festival will start tomorrow. They work until it reach nine in the night.

Kazumi: Whee... So we finally done, huh?

Yumi: Preparing all this is really tiring...

Kirishima: The gym's closing soon! Let's do a final check and one last run-through!

Seiryuu: Finally it'll be tomorrow! I can't wait for the school festival!

Ashido are training the dance team in their last minute training for tonight before they head back to the dorm.

Sero: Before we started, I was worried we'd seem amateurish, but the band and dance teams are both better than amateur level, huh? Ashido is an unexpectedly mean coach, too.

Kirishima: Yeah. Because she likes dancing, she can be really serious about it, huh? The band team weren't the only ones who got stirred up by those words.

Seiryuu: But I guess I have to stay in the effects team. I'm no good in dancing.

Kazumi: Me too. *turn to Yumi* Hey, Yumi, aren't you good in dancing? Back in the dorm, your dance is fine.

Yumi: *sweatdrop* I'm fine with dancing, but... I'm not used of dancing in front of many people before so I think effects team is fitting place for me.

Seiryuu: So Tatsumaki is the only Rider in our class that have the spotlight... Geez, this is kinda not satisfying...

The band team also preparing themselves.

Yaoyorozu: I am getting nervous.

Jiro: *look at Bakugo* Don't improvise weird stuff during the actual performance.

Bakugo: Ah?

Jiro: It'll confuse some people.

Kaminari: Those words hurt!

Tokoyami: Kaminari, it's not just you.

Takeru: I'm really can't wait for tomorrow!

While practicing, Ashido help Midoriya and Aoyama for their last minute preparation for the performance.

Ashido: And then Midoriya, go straight to the ceiling from the wings, and set Aoyama up, pulling him up with the rope.

Midoriya use the rope and pull Aoyama up.

Ashido: That's it, that looks so good!

*bam!*

Since it already at 9:00 p.m., Hound Dog barge into the gym and scold them.

Hound Dog: It's already! Nine o'clock! Students should only be here 'till nine! Raaahhh!

Kirishima: *whisper* Shoot, let's go home.

Kazumi: *whisper* Hound Dog Sensei seriously like a beast.

After shutting off the light, they walk out from the Gym Gamma and head back to their dorm.