Class A vs Class B: Second Match

After the match started, the first time of both classes begin their battle. They at first in a one-sided battle with Kirishima and Koda were captured in Class B side as well as Tsuburaba in Class A side. However, with their special plan, Tsuyu, Kaminari and Shinso able to deceive a plan where they able to defeat Shiozaki, Shishida and Hiryuu. Kaminari become a bait and take their attention, Shiozaki got brainwashed, Hiryuu fight with Tsuyu and Shishida found where Shinso was hiding. But Class A team 1 turn the table when Tsuyu throw Hiryuu at Shishida, knocking both of them unconcious and capture them, ensuring Class A's win in the first match.

(Spectator Zone)

After that, the students from the first match gathered back at the spectator zone.

Aizawa: Talk about what you learned or would have done differently.

Kirishima: *take off his mask* If I'm not trying to brawl with my opponent, it's hard for my Quirk to be useful. If that was a real thing, I would've been killed when Shiozaki caught me.

Koda: I need to be able to give more detailed instruction to the bugs.

Kaminari: So, I'm amazing, aren't I?! Come on, praise me! Love me! It's fine, love isn't something you can control! Go ahead, it's fine!

Tsuyu: Koda-chan and Kirishima-chan... Losing those two. I wish we would've won without losing anyone. We were all ovee the place.

Shinso: The binding cloth.

Tsuyu: *turn to Shinso* Ribbit?

Shinso: *clench the binding cloth* I could even use a tenth of what I'd learned. It was frustrating.

Aizawa: If you could do it right away, then you wouldn't have to work hard. It took me six years to master that. Don't forget that frustration when you move on.

Shinso: Yes, sir...

The others are watching them get lectured.

Aoyama: The two who went to work studies have serious reflections.

Sero: Isn't that what you'd expect? The Shie... Hassaikai, was it? I heard it was a pretty intense fight. If you experience fighting like that even if it's just training, your frame of mind, or like, motivation would be different.

Jiro: *trying not to laugh* Compared to that... Jamming-yay's chaotic actions felt out of place...

Back to the group, while Kaminari still celebrating. 

Aizawa: Listen. Kirishima, you should focus on the setting up your opponent for a head-on fight.

Kirishima: Yes, sir!

Aizawa: Koda, it's exaxtly what you think. You should increase the accuracy with which you control the animals. Don't fight from the front. Think about your enemy's weakness.

Koda: *nod* Mm.

Aizawa: Kaminari! You weren't fighting seriously at the beginning! Are you unable to use your true strength unless your teammates get beaten?

Kaminari: *feeling down* Yay...

Aizawa: Asui. Think about how to cover for a mistake quickly rather than about your mistakes.

Tsuyu: *nod* Ribbit.

Aizawa: Use what you learned today in your training for now on. That's all!

"Yes, sir! / Yes, sir. / Yay! / Ribbit."

Shinso think of the time when he move way too slow during the first fight. Class B team 1 also get lectured by Vlad King about their mistake.