Special Chapter - The Smart Hero

This is many years back before the event of the story and when All Might still trive as the No.1 Hero that everyone look up to. Aside from that, this is where one of All Might's best sidekick trive in his own way.

Many Years Ago...

At Tokyo...

(Might Tower)

As always, All Might is out to deal with the crimes and rescue activity. No matter where the danger is, All Might always come to save the day despite the far distance.

"All Might is surely amazing."

"He've dealt with ten cases today."

"I wonder if he ever has a free time... He's our boss, after all."

At the vending machine, it shows a young man in his mid twenties. He has long black hair tied in low ponytail and black eyes. His hero costume are black jacket with red lining and grey shirt, a pair of silver gaunlets, long black pants and red boots. He is Aoi Kizuha, the Smart Hero: Faiz, one of the best hero who graduated from Ketsubutsu Academy High School.

Kizuha: Geez, everything surely messed up...

He buy a can of drink from the vending machine. Kizuha take the can from the machine.

Kizuha: *in mind* Why the heck is this going on? I'm coming here because no way I can make a proper agency but... why did I placed as the agency's tactician?

He let out a sigh before he take the lift and went upstairs. After returning to the floor where he work at, Kizuha walk back to his table and take a seat.

Kizuha: *sigh* I guess I have to wait until All Might come back so I can put on the reports about the cases he solved...

???: Despite being a smart person, you is one of the laziest person in this place.

He turn to the side of his table. It shows Sir Nighteye when he's alive and when he is younger.

Sir Nighteye: Just because your Quirk let you become a very smart person, don't think that you take everything so lightly.

Kizuha: Says the one who is the All Might otaku.

On Nighteye's desk, there's full of All Might stuff.

Sir Nighteye: *adjust his glasses* That has nothing to do with this. Anyway, we need to continue with these paperworks. *typing on the keyboard* There's a lot more we can do just by supporting from this office.

*blam!*

???: That's right.

A large pile of papers slammed onto Kizuha's desk. The one who did is Hikari who recently join All Might Agency as a sidekick. Before she get married, her name is Tatsumaki Hikari.

Hikari: You better work harder so All Might might praise you when you work like a hell.

Kizuha: Hey, don't just pile up papers on my table! Why the hell did I even have so much work while you slacking around?!

Hikari: *glare at Kizuha* Did you say something?

Kizuha: *sweatdrop* N-No, ma'am...

Hikari: Good. *turn to Nighteye* Hey Nighteye, I'm going out for a patrol.

Sir Nighteye: Okay, good luck.

Hikari walk out from the room.

Kizuha: Gaaahhh! I can't take it anymore!

He slam his head on the desk.

Kamen Rider x Boku no Hero Academia: We are Hero (Part 2)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara