Preparing for the School Festival

As soon as the school festival announced to be held within a month, the students of every course in every years are busy doing their planning for the school festival. Class 1-A are busy with their prepration for the concert. The band team, effect team and the dance team are currently practicing as much as they needed. Because today is Saturday, they all in busy mode since Todoroki, Bakugo and Yumi don't have provisional license training today.

(U.A. High)
(Class 1-A Dorm)

Each group is practicing this afternoon. They all doing their best to do their best in the concert that they'll be performing in the school festival.

(Band Team)

Jiro: We just have to single-mindedly...

Katsuki: ...pratice to kill!

Takeru: I'll kill every single one of their mind!

(Effects Team)

Sero: I see, that's a great idea!

Yumi: *nod* Yup, yup! How about we talk to the dance team about it?

Seiryuu: I'm sure they'll be good with it.

Kirishima: Wait, but that means we don't have enough people.

Cross-Z Dragon: Rawr rawr!

Kirishima: Look, even Cross-Z agree with it.

(Dance Team)

While the dance team are practicing, Mirio and Eri went to visit them as the dance team rush to them.

Midoriya: Eri-chan!

Eri: Deku-san.

Ojiro: What? Who's this? Your daughter, Togata-senpai?

Tsuyu: What a lovely clothes.

Uraraka: S-So cute!

Aizawa: Midoriya, the principal his given permission. In order to keep her from being suprised and panicking, we wanted to let her visit once to get used to it.

Iida: Eri-chan... I see, you're from the work study! I'm Iida! Nice to meet you!

Mineta: I'm Mineta! I can't wait to see how you look in ten years.

Yumi: *disgust* Mineta-kun, what was that supposed to mean?

Eri hide behind Mirio because she quite shy to many people.

Mirio: She's kind of shy, right? Shy, huh? So, I wanted to take Eri-chan around U.A. Midoriya-kun, do you want to come, too?

Midoriya: Huh? *nod* Yes!

Kirishima: *from inside the dorm* Hey, dance team! We wanted to talk about-- Oh, it's Eri-chan! *run to them* Hey there! Wait, you don't know who I am, huh?

Ashido: Then, why don't we take a break? Let's have teatime!

Midoriya: Takeru, Eri-chan's here!

Takeru: *from inside the dorm* Seriously?!

He hurriedly rush out from the dorm and arrives there.

Midoriya: Do you want to come with I and Togata-senpai to show Eri-chan around the school?

Takeru: Of course! I'd be happy to do so!

(U.A. High School Ground)

After Midoriya, Takeru and Mirio change into their school uniform, they head out to take Eri to a tour through the school.