Win Over the Kids

After the raid operation, the hero trainees back to their dorm and to their school. While at that, Todoroki, Bakugo and Yumi continue with their three-months long provisional license study session in order to get their hero license.

(Morning)
(U.A. High)
(Class 1-A Dorm)

After waking up early, wash themselves, change into their school uniform and have some breakfast, the trio head out to have their exam.

Bakugo: Walk behind me!

Yumi: *sweatdrop* Bakugo-kun, please stop there even for once in your life.

Todoroki: I feel bad making Aizawa Sensei take us after yesterday...

Yumi: Me too. Aizawa Sensei is still busy with the operation he's in and our provisional license exam.

Bakugo: I'm not here to make small talk with you two!

Todoroki: You--

Before he speak, he look forward and saw Present Mic and All Might.

Present Mic: You're late, bad boys! And good girl!

Yumi: I'm sorry, Present Mic Sensei! I don't mean to be late!

Bakugo: You're too innocent!

Todoroki: Present Mic and All Might?

All Might: I will be taking you today, too.

Present Mic: *poking Bakugo's forehead* It seems Eraser will be out a lot because of yesterday's incident!

Todoroki: What's going on?

Present Mic: Apparently, they need his power to help with the girl they rescued. So! Eraser asked me to come along as a bodyguard!

All Might: It's a measure we're taking after considering the League's action, too.

(Flashback)

All Might: You captured the League's Kurogiri?!

He got a call from Gran Torino.

Gran Torino(Phone): Yeah, although we took some hard blows while doing it.

All Might: Then, it's like you've got them by the scruff of their necks...

Gran Torino(Phone): No, we couldn't get the other one.

All Might: "Other one"?

Gran Torino(Phone): It was a bitter choice. All For One's direct subordinate hid himself. Honestly, between arrestinf Kurogiri and letting that go, it's hard to say if it was worth it. He's a walking disaster. We quickly chased after him with backup, but it was too late. The search is still going on. I'll let you know if there are any developments.

(Flasback Over)

All Might: Now, let's go. Yesterday was just an easy classroom lecture, but I hear today's training will be tough.

Present Mic: *fling his arm around Bakugo's shoulder* Hurry up and get your provisional licenses with a hop, step, here we go!

All Might: We mustn't late. Come on, get on the bus.

They walk to the bus.

Todoroki: *in mind* All Might's takijg us today, too, huh? It might get annoying...

(Time Skip)

At the Exam Location...

Present Mic: We'll be watching you three. So, do yer best!