Rise of New Enemy

Now the winter is in the corner, everything is covered in snow. And the same time, new evil has rise. The incident that happen in Deika City was called the Revival Celebration of the infamous villain group called the Meta Liberation Army. They pick a fight with the League of Villain, and they lose badly as Shikaragi Tomura has completely awakened and desire to destroy everything. Tomura is now the grand commander of the newly merge villain group called the Paranormal Liberation Front. Gigantomachia, the huge personal bodyguard of All For One has accepted Tomura as the successor of his master, and a friend of All For One, Dr. Kyudai Garaki who named himself as Ujiko Daruma, decide to give Tomura support. Before the battle, Dr. Garaki has make another duplicate of All For One before kept the original one until Tomura now has prepared to have it. The villain has slowly start their progress, while others will also emerge from the shadows.

(Morning)
(U.A. High)
(Class 1-A Dorm)

The students are having an early morning routine like they always did. And Iida take his role as the class representative again.

Iida: Good morning, everyone! It's a nice day today again!

Kaminari: You as loud as always, Iida...

Mineta: At least let us have a break for a while, man...

Iida: What are you talking about?! Even if today is a weekend, that doesn't mean we can rest all the time! Just that one second is very important!

Cross-Z Dragon: Rawr! Rawr!

Kaminari: See?! Even Cross-Z said you're way too loud!

Iida: Cross-Z-kun, can't you consider what need to be done?!

Cross-Z Dragon: Rawr!

Iida: I know you're a dragon, but you still a living being like everyone here!

While Iida argueing with Cross-Z Dragon for no reason, the others are doing their own stuff. They also watching television.

Yumi: There those two again.

Kazumi: They seriously won't stop until one of them was beaten, huh? Well, though Cross-Z Dragon always the one who win it.

Uraraka: Hey, do anyone see Takeru-kun this morning?

Sero: Yesterday he went to his café. Today he went to the Support Department to ask if he can use the lab there.

Seiryuu: His Build Driver was destroyed last time and mine and his Sclash Driver also damaged. He's now creating a new one.

Ojiro: It is hard to be him. Being a genius and yet very busy all the time.

Hagakure: Hey, hey, Jiro-chan, don't you have time to go on a date with Tatsumaki-kun?

Jiro: *blush* Wha--?! Don't ask that all the sudden! Also... we don't have time to do that like last time...

Ashido: Aww c'mon! At least tell us about the date was ended up like that!

Jiro: We only went on a date once! Don't ask any of this anymore!

She run away as she close her face with her hands.

Ashido: Ahhh! Don't run away!

When they watch the television, it shows the BOARD has rivaled with Detnerat Company over the hero related industry. The Kougami Foundation even expend their business overseas.

Kirishima: Man... Two company that support hero industries and yet they rivaled each other...

Kazumi: This might be a manly battle.