Class A vs Class B: Fourth Match

The third match turn into an unexpected event. Both teams put their best effort in trying to winning and beat the crap out each other. From all of them, only Kaibara, Shoji, Iida and Pony able to remain their conciousness while Ojiro barely able to stay awake in the prison. Just like in second match, they overdid and the damage is actually even greater than second match. Half of the each team member are sent to the nurse office so their injury can he healed by Recovery Girl. And now, it's time for the fourth match.

(Spectator Zone)

Kaibara: *sigh* Sorry, Musashi... Because of Iida put me in the jail so early, I didn't get to fight to my fullest strength...

Seiryuu: Don't worry 'bout that, Sen. I'm sure that you will get another chance. Well, though I don't know when it will be.

Kaibara: You're so flexible like Juzo...

Seiryuu: Huh? What do you mean?

Kaibara: Nothing... Anyway, at least my team didn't lose. Draw is better. I'm actually wanting to see who'll be the one from our class that will fight you, Tatsumaki and Sawatari.

Seiryuu: Heh. Promise you, that fight won't be draw or lost. We Class A will rule it all!

Then he left to his teammates as Kaibara also back to his classmates.

(Main Campus)
(Nurse Office)

After getting treatment and healed by Recovery Girl's Quirk, they woke up and heal up. Todoroki shoot up and sit on the bed.

Iida: Todoroki-kun!

Recovery Girl: Looks like you're awake. Here, have a Caloribar. Ojiro already ate his and went back.

Tetsutetsu: Todoroki! The match was a draw, but I feel like I lost the fight! That heat was crazy! Let's do it again sometimes!

Recovery Girl: You're too loud.

Tetsutetsu left the room.

Todoroki: A draw...

Iida: If I was faster, we could have won.

Todoroki: Iida...

Iida: I'm still too slow. I couldn't respond quickly enough to Honenuki-kun's flexible style.

Todoroki: You saved me, didn't you? I vaguely remember. Besides, I made a mistake first. It's become a habit to use ice as my first move. No, it's ingrained in my body. You're fast. I was just slow. Because I was slow, I made you worry. I need to become a hero who can bring peace of mind.

Iida: *moving his arms* No, I would never say that you're unrelia-ouch! I will run anywhere, to anyone. It's my conviction as Ingenium's successor.

*curtain moved aside*

When the curtain moved, it reveal Honenuki who just recovered.

Honenuki: About the flames and Recipro, honestly, I also still have work to do... *smile* so will you fight me again?

Todoroki/Iida: Of course.

Recovery Girl: If you boys are all better, then hurry up and go back! This isn't a place for chitchat!

Iida: Right! Please excuse us!

(Field Gamma)
(Spectator Zone)

Kamakiri: Yumi-chan!