Saving Eri

The raid went even more than just a raid, it's a battle. Takeru finally use his new Rider form against Kurogami who obtain the power of Kamen Rider Rogue. After the long-short battle, Build won even though he taken damage from Rogue's attack and his own Quirks. With Toga and Twice make Mimic get mad, he unleash his Quirk to the fullest and lost control of himself when Toga and Twice make him mad. Because Mimic lost his cool, he just let himself being spotted and he is captured. Mirio who went ahead fight the rest of the remaining two of the Eight Bullets, Nemoto Shin and Sasaki Deidoro. He beat them and then went to face Chisaki and Kurono. During the fight, Nemoto load a gun with the Quirk destroy drug and shot it toward Eri, but Mirio sacrifice his own Quirk in order to Eri. Though to be weakened, Mirio still able to fight and be a tough opponent despite his Quirk is gone. When things about to get bad, Midoriya and the rest of the raid team came to help.

(Damaged Hall)

In the damaged hall, Nighteye fight with Chisaki, who fused with Nemoto to form into a monster, to give Midoriya and Mirio to take Eri away from there. He use Foresight to see the possible future of Chisaki while fighting him. He saw that Midoriya will die in a horrible way killed by Chisaki. In order to save them, he sacrifice himself and have a sharp pointed cement pierce through his gut. When Midoriya came to save him, he also take damage with one cement stuck at his left arm and the other at his right leg. Chisaki use Nemoto's Quirk to force Eri to come back there and succeed. When things about to get even worse, the ceiling cracked and breaks. It shows Cross-Z has his burning fist punch into Rikiya and burst down into the hall. Ryukyu in her dragon form along with Uraraka and Tsuyu also there.

Uraraka: Deku-kun! Huh?

Tsuyu: If Deku-chan's here, then who the one from before?

Rikiya: You damn brat!

Cross-Z: Don't you dare call me brat, you oversized bastard!

He add even more blue flames and cause an explosion that knock Rikiya out from his conciousness. When they turn, they saw Nighteye who is heavily injured.

Cross-Z: Nighteye!

Midoriya: *run toward Chisaki* Guys, please take care of Nighteye!

Cross-Z: Deku!

Chisaki place his hands on the floor and raise the ground up while holding Eri.

Midoriya: I won't let you!

He jump into the air with his arms stretch out.

Midoriya: *in mind* Grab her! For sure this time!

Chisaki: *glance back* You're really persistant!

He look at the side and saw Mirio's cape.

Chisaki: That got flung, too? Disgusting!

Eri: *in mind* Th-That's...

She remember Mirio who tries to protect her at all cause.

Eri: *in mind* Please stop. That's enough. I don't want anyone to die... I don't want this. But why did they...

She look at the cape and remember what Mirio said to her. That he'll become her hero that will save her from this suffering. Suddenly, the horn at Eri's forehead shine as her Quirk activate. She jump off from Chisaki and grab the cape and at the same time separating Nemoto from Chisaki. This Eri's Quirk, the ability of rewind.

Eri: *in mind* These people won't going to give up. Not until I'm saved. Even it means they can get killed doing that. I have to let them save me. I have to go back. I have to go back! Into that kind arms!