Grease & Red Riot

After the encounter with Chisaki of Shie Hassaikai along with his daugther, Eri, Midoriya and Takeru felt unpleasent about it after they left Eri with Chisaki when they really want to save her. While they done with unpleasent feeling while back at school, the others like Uraraka, Tsuyu and Seiryuu are with Hado while Kirishima and Kazumi are with Amajiki. They got busy from their current work studies.

(Night)
(City)

While it shown to be a peaceful night, it actually not. Two giant villains are currently fight each other in the middle of the city.

"The villain groups are fighting each other! There are two with gigantification Quirks! Espa Way's caught in their fight! Send heroes immediately!"

As the battle continues, Hado in her hero costume, flies over to the scene with her Quirk. She stops and aim her Quirk toward the two giant villains.

Hado: Full charge, output level 30... Spiraling Surge... Gring Wave!

She blast swirl of wave toward both of the villains, causing both of them to fall down to the ground.

Hado: Hey, why are you fighting? Is it because your Quirks are the same? That's so weird. *turn around* Do it now, you two!

With the debris in the sky and from the surroundings, Uraraka able to make dozens of them float. She and Tsuyu is riding on the large ones.

Uraraka: Ultimate...

Tsuyu: ...Move!

Uraraka release her Quirk while Tsuyu use her long tongue to sent some debris toward the villains.

Uraraka: Meteor...

Tsuyu: ...Fafrotskies!

The debris crash to the villains but both of them still standing.

Hado: You still standing? Huh, isn't that weird? Seiryuu-kun, if you please!

On top of the building near the villains, Cross-Z Charge is standing there. He shout as he engulf himself with raging blue flames.

Cross-Z: Raaahhh!!

The blue flames burst throughout his armor and body it form into dragon form. He run over the edge of the building and boost himself toward the villains.

"Wh-What?!"

"A d-dragon?!"

Cross-Z: Dragon Dynamite Impact!

As he crash into the villains, it cause a massive explosion that blow almost everything around. Even some nearby building have the window breaks while some parts around melt due the extreme heat of the flames. With both of the villains down, they back to their normal size and the police arrest them. But it hard able to do much due the heat.

Hado: That was great! Yeah, that was really great! Were you nervous?

She walk to Uraraka, Tsuyu and Cross-Z who holding his side in pain after the effect of his own move. Along with them, the Pro Hero who took them in for the work study, Ryukyu, also with them.

Uraraka: Phew, I was able to do what I was supposed to!

Tsuyu: Ribbit, I was calmer than I thought I'd be.

Cross-Z: Ow, ow, ow... My whole body is hurt. And I'm feeling very hot after that blast.

Ryukyu: As expected of those recommended by Nejire. You three both great at this. *turn to Hado* Nejire, you've also fixed the timing for your attack.