The Japanese Hero Billboard Chart

After the school festival, the students are now having some break after the tiring whole day of working. While at that, the special day for the Pro Heroes will soon come. The day when the new top ten heroes will be announced soon.

(U.A. High)
(Guest Meeting Room)

Eri is sitting on the couch while Hado is tying Eri's hair into twintails.

Aizawa: We're going to take care of her here at U.A.

Midoriya/Takeru: I didn't thnk that I'd be able to with her so soon for so long!

Kirishima/Kazumi: Hey.

Uraraka: Oh, yay, it's Eri-chan!

Tsuyu: She remind me of my little sister. Welcome.

Seiryuu: Because I have little sisters, too, it same for me.

Eri: Thank you.

Midoriya: How did this come about...?

Aizawa: She couldn't stay at the hospital forever.

He give them a signal with his hand, saying them to go outside.

(Outside)

Hado stay at the guest meeting room with Eri.

Aizawa: It looks like Eri-chan was abandoned by her parents. And the head of the Shie Hassaikai, who's related to her by blood, has been in a coma for a long time, so she currently has nowhere to go.

Mirio: And, you've already heard from your teacher, but the horn that Eri-chan's Quirk is released from...

Kirishima: Yes, I heard that it'd gotten smaller and was fine now...

Mirio: It's starting to get bigger again slowly.

Uraraka: Then, in order to keep that from happening again...?

Aizawa: That's how it is. So, that's why we're taking care of her instead of sending her to an orphanage. We'll watch hee in the teacher's dorm. We'll see how she is and help her find a eay to live with that great power. There are things we need to check, too... Anyway, we'll take things step by step.

Tsuyu: That sounds like a lot of work for you, Aizawa Sensei.

Mirio: That's where I come in! I'm on a temporary absence from school, and I'm friends with Eri-chan! I'm sure you're all busy but stop by and visit sometime.

"Of course!"

Amajiki: *put his hand on Mirio's shoulder* If Eri-chan's body and soul become stable, then the resurrection of the invincible man will not be far off.

Mirio: I hope that's what happens, right? Ahahaha!

Aizawa: Sorry to be askint this of you already, third year, but can you take care of her for a while?

Mirio: Roger! Let's play Othello!

Midoriya: Can we join you?

Aizawa: Class A, go back to the dorm. You have guests arriving soon.

Takeru: Guest? Who?

Aizawa: You'll see. Anyway, Tatsumaki, did you able to look into Eri-chan's Quirk?

Takeru: Well, I can't do much. Eri-chan's Quirk is Rewind, but my Quirk still need to process everything and it'll take time. But Sensei, where's Kurogami-san?

Aizawa: At the Gym Gamma. He's taking some extra lessons because he need to catch up with the other third years in the hero course. As well as training in order to get his provisional license in time together with Todoroki, Bakugo and Shiroki.