Class A vs Class B: First Match

Double Update!

Today, it is something that the students of hero course in first year have been waiting for. The time has come for the joint combat training between Class A and Class B. The first team of both class has entered the field for the first match. Shinso is in Class A team.

(Combat Zone)
(Class A Base Camp)

Before the match start, they having a discussion about Shinso's Quirk.

Shinso: I think some of you don't know about it, so I'll give simple explanation of my Quirk, Brainwashing. First, I focus my attention on the target and think I'm going to brainwash this person. If I can get the target to answer me after doing that, the brainwashing is complete. The target will move according to my orders. It depend on how well it has taken hold, but if the target receives a certain level of shock, then it will lose its effect. I've never tried it before, but I think it's probably impossible to brainwash a lot of people are once. Because they focus on the targets would be split.

Tsuyu: Even so, it's a strong move to use on someone who hasn't seen it before.

Shinso: However, I cannot make the person I brainwash talk. Also, orders that require them to think won't work. For example, I can show the target the words "Asui Tsuyu" and order them to write it, but I can't ask them a question and get them to answer "Asui Tsuyu."

Kaminari: I know it's normal for heroes, but it's hard when details about your Quirk get out. They could just completely ignore you.

Shinso: *point at his mask* That's why I have this. This is like another set of vocal cords-- a voice modulator mask, Persona Cords. If my voice gets through a mic or megaphone, it loses its effect.

Tsuyu: So it has to be your real voice.

Shinso: Yes. Through the variation, resonance of a number of plates and tone adjustment, this mask can change the tone of my voice and make it heard directly.

Kaminari: I see... In other words?

Tsuyu: It's a voice changer...

Kirishima: Wow! Then you're unbeatable!

As Vlad King announce it, the siren rang and start the match.

Kirishima: Whoa, it's starting! We don't really have a plan but we just have to do it!

They run ahead toward the battlefield.

Shinso: *in mind* Whether or not this device is strong... is up to me!

(Field)

Class A has start to make their moves. Tsuyu move at the walls while staying in her camouflage state while the others are close.

Tsuyu: We all have a good idea of the other team's skills, but let's stay together so we can put pressure on with our numbers.

Shinso: Asui's Camouflage... If you know where to look, you can see it.

Kaminari: Hey, don't you think I could just separate from you guys, and let off a million volts or something?

Kirishima: Did you think about what would happen if you separate from us? You'd be by yourself, you know.

Kaminari: That's true. And that Shiozaki'll be tough, huh?

Back in the sports festival, Kaminari stated that he'll win in a second but he was beaten by Shiozaki in a second due she have more advantage with her Quirk.

Kaminari: That Quirk's amazing. *feeling down* It's got range, and I lost to it...

Shinso: I'd like to take care of the most troublesome Quirk first.