Endeavor, Hawks & Saber vs Hood

Double Update!

At the same day of the Japanese Hero Billboard Chart and the new top ten Pro Heroes are announced, they already back to their normal work. While at that time, Hawks stated that he wanted to team up with Endeavor. Hawks asked Endeavor to come with him when he state he heart a rumor about a Nomu in his hometown. At the same time, Hawks also invite Saito to Kyushu as well.

(Kyushu District)

Endeavor, Hawks and Saito are currently at the scene where a High-End Nomu, a Nomu that can speak, learn and think, called Hood attacked them out of nowhere.

Saito: A Nomu, huh?

Endeavor: They weren't just rumors, huh? Must be my lucky day. Oh, well. Either way, this is what I came for.

Hot air come out from the exhaust at his gaunlets.

Endeavor: Flashfire Fist! Jetburn!

He throw a punch and blast a heat wave beam at Hood. It didn't injury Hood much but he still able to levitate in the air. Endeavor use the hot air and the flame over his body to levitate in the air.

Endeavor: Come. I'll show you who I am.

Hawks: Endeavor-san, you can fly?!

Endeavor: I'm just not falling!

Saito: I see, pressure from hot air, huh?

Endeavor: Stay sharp. This thing still could move.

Despite being injured and some of his limbs, Hood didn't feel any pain as his lost limbs, skin and bones begin to regenerate rapidly.

Hood: Y-You didn't think you... c-could kill me... w-with this f-fire...

Endeavor: *in mind* Regeneration... The one at Hosu could do that, too. A power I didn't see with the white ones... Does that mean the black ones are special? If that's the case, then this one's special even among them. Because... it can talk!

Hood: *crack his neck & smirk* ...did you?

Endeavor: *in mind* In that case! I'll take it alive to get information!

His flame raging even more and hotter. He focus his flame at his right left.

Endeavor: Flashfire Fist... Hell Spider!

He shoot several flame beams from his fingers. Hood dodge the beams before he grab Endeavor and extend his arm and slam Endeavor at the building. Hood boost himself with his levitation Quirk and breaks into the building as he keep Endeavor slammed at the walls until both of them reach the end of the building. After reaching back outside, Endeavor stop Hood by engulf himself in flame while still grabbing on to Hood.

Endeavor: Right after being charred...

Hood growl loudly as he extend his right arm more and lash it at the building, breaking into half as the whole building shake and at the same time throwing Endeavor through it.

Hawks: Hey, hey... Come on, Number One...!

Saito: What are you doing, Hawks? We need to get these people out from this building!

Hawks: Yes, sir! Sorry!

Hood throw Endeavor hardly until he spinning in the air. Endeavor stop spinning when he hit at the edge of a building before use his flame and hot air to back on his feet in the air. Endeavor is quite beaten up because his forehead is bleeding.

Endeavor: *in mind* It overcome my propolusion. It's above me in both speed and power?!

There's some Pro Heroes running towar the scene assist the No.1, No.2 and No.9 heroes.

Kamen Rider x Boku no Hero Academia: We are Hero (Part 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें