Takeru's Birthday

And so, the winter as November has passed. During the month, Class 3-B students of U.A. High celebrate Kurogami's birthday which he didn't celebrate for a long time after forcely become Evolto's lackey. He really glad to have friends who supported him instead of using him as their own good.

(U.A. High)
(Gym Gamma)

The Riders of Class A meet with Takeru after class after they got permission from Aizawa to use the gym with Cementoss observe them. Takeru wear his hero costume while the other three just wear their gym uniform.

Seiryuu: What are we here for?

Kazumi: I assume it is something important, right?

Yumi: Umm... Is this really okay? I'm really scared we being scold by Aizawa Sensei if we went overtime.

Takeru: Don't worry about that. For today, I'll be showing you something that might interest you guys.

He place the Build Driver at his waist before taking out the Rabbit and Tank Fullbottles.

Rabbit! Tank! Best Match!

He crank the lever few times.

Are you Ready?!

Takeru: Henshin.

Hagane no Moonsault! Rabbit! Tank! Yeahh!

After transforming into his Build base form, he take out an item with similar appearance with the Hazard Trigger but different. The item has "CM" emblem along with a button on the top.

Seiryuu: What's that? Wait, could that thing is--

Build: No, this is something else. And this item is called the Costume Realizer.

He place it at the Build Driver before pressing the button on the device.

Costume Mode! Activate!

A second later, light engulf Build's armor. Then his long hooded jacket, binding cloth around his neck, Tank Gaunlets at his hands and Rabbit Soles at his legs appeared. Some of his hero costume fuse together with his Rider armor which makes the trio suprised.

Seiryuu: No way!

Kazumi: Cool!

Yumi: That's amazing, Takeru-san! How did you do that?

Build: Cool, right? It came up in my mind when I think of the upgrade system for our Rider system. Though I barely know about the IXA System, I'll try my best to make upgrade for it.

Seiryuu: That's an amazing invention. But why would you want to fuse the Rider armor along with the hero costume? Aren't the Rider armor is more than enough?

Build: That's true. But those are mostly the old ways. We need adapt according the situations and learn how to improve more. That's I create this special system. Though this is the only one I made so far. Just making one is harder than you think.

Yumi: Takeru-san, you don't need to push yourself too hard. Just take it easy. Since I just use the Proto IXA System, all I can do is support.

Kazumi: Well, I guess we all have our own role.

Build: Worry not. I may still making these, but I've created what are needed for Seiryuu and Kazumin.