Heroes : Rising Part 4

At Mt. Shiroyama, the hero trainees has prepared all the defense and all plan of attack. The civilians are in the ruins while Sato, Koda and Hagakure protecting them. Katsuma and Mahoro are with the main team in order to bait Nine in.

The villain group are near the entrance way toward Mt

The villain group are near the entrance way toward Mt. Shiroyama. G4 is loading the rounds in his guns while White Venom just swinging his sword.

Slice: Nine! The target are at Mt. Shiroyama! Along with the heroes.

Chimera: Tch. They lock themselves there, huh?

G4: That's better. I need to put some rounds on them.

White Venom: And I have a target to chase after myself.

Nine: We'll go directly for them. A true king don't need cheap tricks.

(Mt. Shiroyama)

The hero trainees are on the watch. Everyone had gone to their position and read for battle. Takeru also confirmed that Nine has seven Quirks, including a weaker duplicate version of All For One which keep give Nine a very painful strain.

Takeru: *in mind* Now then, all we need to do is wait for them.

"Do you wish to save them?"

Takeru: Huh?

"Do you wish to save them?"

He look around and saw no one talking to him. Takeru shake his head and think it was nothing before focus on their mission.

Shoji: Here they come! All five of them! They are advancing through the planned route.

Midoriya: *in mind* We'll leave this to you, Yaoyorozu-san, Aoyama-kun.

At the bottom of the mountain, Yaoyorozu and Aoyama are ready.

Yaoyorozu: The villains are 20 meters from the point. Aoyama-san, shoot your Navel Laser at maximum power.

Aoyama preparing his beam.

Yaoyorozu: 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Now!

Aoyama: Can't Stop Twinkling Supernova!

He blast a powerful blast of beam toward the villains. The four jump away while Nine just use Air Wall to block the beam.

Aoyama: Plus... Ultra!

He shoot even more powerful blast along with a barrage of beam bullets at the villains. This cause the villains to scatter around while Nine remain at the spot.

Yaoyorozu: They separated!

She remove the camouflage cloth and reveal two large cannons.

Yaoyorozu: I use up all the fat I have left! This is my final attack!