Heroes : Rising Part 2

(Nabu Island)
(Hero Office)

The students are resting after working all day long. Some town people bring them some food and the students enjoy the meal. After the meal, they continue resting.

"Thanks for the meal!"

Midoriya: Kaahh! How delicious that was!

Shoji: Those people were very kind.

Seiryuu: Yeah, they really were. Man, I'm full!

Tsuyu: Right now, I'm very happy to be working as a hero.

While the rest of them working hard all day, only Bakugo the one who's been in the office and did nothing but slacking around.

Kaminari: Bakugo... or rather Kacchan... We'll take a bath and go to sleep.

Kirishima: Please take care of cleaning!

Seiryuu: And the night patrol, too!

Bakugo: Why me?!

Sero: Well, today you done nothing, again.

Bakugo: *annoyed* D-Damn you...!

Kazumi: At least do some home chore if you have nothing else to do. Back at the dorm, Tatsumaki the one who always did it.

Takeru: That's because a lot of certain someones who put my names all over the chores paper! Especially cooking and clean!

(Night)

While the rest are sleeping, Midoriya is training outside the office with his notebook with him. Bakugo also head out for a night patrol by himself. At other room, Takeru is doing some maintanence at the Rider Systems that they bring.

Takeru: *in mind* Let's see... We've bring enough Fullbottles. And I also brought my Sclash Driver here and the Full Squeezer. It's true that has been 30 years since the last incident on this island, but we won't know what will happen tomorrow.

He yawn before rubbing his eyes. Takeru keep the items away and walk out from the room as he turn off the light. He walk into the boy's room and saw the rest of them are sleeping. Kazumi is snooring loudly while hugging a pillow. Seiryuu just sleep normally with Cross-Z Dragon sleep on his head.

Takeru: *smile* Everyone surely tired today...

Before he went to sleep, he heard some sound outside the building. He walk out  at the balcony and saw Bakugo rushing away, while holding Katsuma, and Midoriya run behind as he follow them.

Takeru: Katsuki and Izuku? And that kid...

He sigh before he walk away.

Meanwhile...

(Japan Mainland)
(Hero Public Safety Commission HQ)
(Meeting Room)

Hawks along with an agent and the current president of the Hero Public Safety Commission are having a meeting to discuss about the incident regarding heroes.

"In these few weeks, there have been some incident about various heroes has been attacked. The victims end up unconcious and they have lost their Quirks. Shikaragi's group seems to be developing a replica of drug that can erase Quirks."

"Do we know if they managed to make the drugs into mass produce?"

Hawks: No, we don't.

"So we must investigate it, continue with--"

Hawks: Could the Quirks have been stolen?

"What?"

Hawks: Just because the victims are heroes, their Quirks are things that can be use against their attackers. Of course the suspect would be someone like All For One... with a Quirk capable of stealing other Quirks.