Bio of Shiroki Yumi

Here's the detail about Yumi...

Shiroki Yumi

Alias: White Hero: Ixalia

Personal Information

Birthday: 10th August 

Age: 15 (before), 16

Gender: Female

Height: 165 cm

Hair Color: White

Eye Color: Light purple

Blood Type: B

Quirk: Cold Air

Status

Status: Alive

Birthplace: Nagasaki Prefecture

Family: Unnamed Parents, Shiroki Shunji (Oldest Brother), Shiroki Tsubasa (Older Brother)

Occupation: Student

Affiliation: Shiketsu High School (formerly), U.A. High School (currently)

Fighting Style: Melee + Support Combat

Appearance

Yumi is a beautiful girl with pale-snow like skin. She has long white hair and bluish eyes. Her casual outfit is mostly green high school jacket with short black T-shirt, black collar at her neck, dark blue jeans shorts with large black belt and dark green shoes.

During Shiketsu High School, she wear the school uniform and the Shiketsu school cap. After transfering to U.A. High, she wear the school uniform. During P.E. class or sports related event, she wears the school gym tracksuit.

Her costume is consistly white-blue short sleeveless hoodie that expose her midriff, blue goggles hang at her neck, a pair of blue fingerless gloves, white shorts with blue lining and white boots with skates. During the winter, she didn't change her style due her Quirk nature help her to withstand low temperature.

Personality

Yumi is kind and caring person but she is very shy. When in battle training, she is easily get panicked in almost all kind of situation. Yumi depend too much on her brother, Shiroki Tsubasa, and this makes her feeling useless. She left Shiketsu High and transfer to U.A. High in order to improve herself in her own way without depending on her brother. She is very innocent and sensitive person to any vulgar attitude. Though not shown much, Yumi likes ice cream.