Class A vs Class B: Sixth Match - Part 2

The sixth and the final match of the joint training between Class A and Class B has finally begin. In order to win agaisnt Class A team 6, the members of Class B team 6 come up with a plan that would shake off Class A team's teamwork. That is by separating them from each other. However, that plan will only going to backfired them. They are dangerous when work as a team, but they still too dangerous to be fighting alone.

(Combat Zone)

Kendo, Shinso, Kuroiro and Monoma are currently facing Takeru who's hanging under a large pipe using his own binding cloth. Though he still learning, Takeru has better skills in using binding cloth than Shinso.

Takeru: Oh my...? You think separating us was the right decision, right, Kendo? But that's only going to bring you to your downfall.

Kendo: *in mind* How did he get here so fast?

Monoma: Whatever! You're outnumbered, and we can capture you!

Some materials shoot toward Takeru but he easily dodge them. Takeru use his binding cloth and pull the pipe he hanging over and throw it at them. Kendo enlarge her fists and punch the pipe away. Takeru laugh in amuse as he jump onto the pipe before he jumping away from there.

Kendo: Crap! He's running away!

Kuroiro: I'll go after them!

He jump into the shadows and went after Takeru.

Shinso: How Tatsumaki knows we're separating them won't suprise. He's a formidable opponent, even though it's him alone!

As Kuroiro use the shadows to move around, he is chasing Takeru in hia fullest speed. However, Kuroiro felt something off because Takeru running way too fast than himself. Takeru use the pipeline to run as well as hopping himself with the pipes when Kuroiro tries to grab him.

Kuroiro: *in mind* What's going on? How can Tatsumaki can move this fast?! This isn't make any sense!

He continue to chase after Takeru who keep getting faster each time. When he get close enough with Takeru, he saw Takeru's red eye is shining while some part of Takeru's soles are shining in faint red.

Takeru: You've gotten faster than the second match, Kuroiro!

Before Kuroiro could grab him, Takeru jump and clap his hands together. When he open his palms, it shows a small blue marble between his palms.

Takeru: Better close your eyes, Vantablack!

He throw the marble toward Kuroiro, and it explode which emit very bright light which makes Kuroiro shout and he's out of the shadow due the light. As the light disappear in seconds, Kuroiro barely open his eyes and saw Takeru quickly throw the binding cloth at him, tieding Kuroiro with it.

Kuroiro: What?!

With his strength, Takeru pull Kuroiro directly at him. When get close enough, Takeru jump and land a knee kick into Kuroiro's gut.

Kuroiro: Kah!

Takeru: Got you!

He tied Kuroiro completely with his binding cloth except for his head before turn running right toward their base camp. When he reach Class A base camp, Takeru open the door and throw Kuroiro into the prison.

Takeru: Now... just start there, okay?

He close the door and quickly head back to the field.

(Spectator Zone)

Fukidashi: Kuroiro's got caught?!

Uraraka: Takeru-kun, you're amazing!

Aoyama: Oui! You've avenged me, my friend!