FINAL CHAPTER :)

AN/ Hello everyone and welcome to the offical final chapter of President perfect

No cause that made me rly sad.
Anyways... 🥲

Heres my thoughts through writing bahaha feel free to skip x

I'm writing this on phone in math because I'm bored and wanna do something so I'll write some of this now and the rest at home so I can put the stars and bedazzle the fuck outta this chapter.

Just a lil reminder, My new book will be coming out soon after this, it's Mafia themed which is kinda cute LMAO I was planning to make it like DNF and Karlnapity and involve other characters more in the next one 😊 You'll see yanno.

Imagine I killed them both LMFAO, I didn't... don't worry :))

My teacher was like ANYONE ON QUESTION 4. I'm still on example 1 BAHAHA

You can blame my parents for this being late, they're forcing me to eat now :) great

Theres a lot of notes here, this chapter took 4 days to write bahah (5 now)

Riverdale starts good then gets rly shit then gets decent just to get shit again... like what-

Why's riverdale lowkey actually scary now? Like who let this happen? Gon have nightmares :(

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

TWS: Mentions of SH, Abuse, PTSD, Depression, Mentions of Suicide attempt.

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

2 days after the overdose

The all too bright world seemed to spin and fade as the seconds passed, his consciousness flowing in and out. His entire body felt heavy, his head feeling light, as though gravity defied itself once reaching his mind.

"George... You're awake..." Dream whispers, his hand gently tugging George's face toward his to link their eyes.

"I'm sorry" George whispers, tears streaming his cheeks, his mind remaining fuzzy.

"Hey, it's ok... You're ok" Dream whispers. The world seemed to finally come into focus, he took note of the random lady standing behind Dream along with Sapnap and Karl who were asleep on the seat beside him.

"Phil, Kristen, and your brothers are on the way, they've been here the past two days but it wasn't the best environment for Tommy or Tubbo" Dream adds, letting out a content sigh before planting a light kiss against George's hand.

"You scared the fuck outta me y'know that" Dream scoffs.

"I scared myself. I didnt know what I was doing, I didnt even want to do it... I had so much going for me and my brain just... went fuzzy" The lady beside Clay gives a knowing nod scribbling on her notepad before leaving the room.

Clay sighs planting another kiss against George's forehead.

"I just wish I realized" Clay whispers, several tears falling down his face.

"Hey. I didnt even realize what I was doing how the hell were you meant to. I just got too good at hiding it I guess. Please don't blame yourself" George sighs through a whimper.