Chapter 10: The start of the end

WELCOME BACK, YAY CHAP 10

TW: Underage drinking 0_o

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

THURSDAY

George entered the school courtyard, being met with the entire group practically passed out on the floor, Karl, Sapnap, and Quackity were all asleep, huddled up on one another against the main tree they all met at, Tommy and Tubbo were Braiding Wilbur's hair whilst he was evidently passed out, they all looked like death, Clay particularly. His head was buried in the grass, his skin falling pale as he spread himself out along the floor, clearly not conscious.

"You all look like shit" George chuckles, Sitting beside the group.

"Shhhh, Too loud" Karl whispers his hands gripping at his head.

"Yep, ok, I'm out, I'm not dealing with this" George chuckles, pulling himself to his feet.

"We're coming" Tommy calls out, the entire group shushing him, Tommy and Tubbo pull themselves to their feet, following George through the halls whilst making endless jokes about the night before.

"Um... George" Tommy sighs.

"Yeah?" George meets Tommy's gaze, he had never seen Tommy worried, which deemed anxiety into his stomach.

"Last night, and please bare in mind they were drunk out of their minds..." Tommy's voice was close to a whisper, almost as if he dreaded what he was about to say.

"Maybe you should let Clay tell him?" Tubbo mumbles.

"Clay doesn't even remember what happened" Tommy scoffs rolling his eyes.

"Ok, you're worrying me, what happened?" George shrugs.

"Adam got Clay really drunk, and I mean completely and utterly fucked up-" Tommy sighs, his eyes closing whilst taking a deep breath.

"He initially was protecting you from Adam, he was defending you because he knew your parents would be mad but-"

DING-DING DING

"Ok you can tell me at lunch I have to be on time to hand in my assignment" George calls out walking backward before jogging to his class.

"He's gonna find out eventually and it's not going to end well without context" Tubbo whispers.

"They'll figure it out... I hope" Tommy shrugs.

"Let's just hope Adam doesn't do anything at the party or any time before we tell George what happened" Tommy shrugs.

"I GOT A NEW LEGO SET" Ranboo calls out toward the two boys.

"FUCK MATH LETS GO" Tommy calls out.

TIME SKIP To lunch.

"George we really need to speak to you" Tommy whispers, trying to avoid Clay hearing.

"I'm sorry I have to get this done before next class, I promise we can talk tomorrow" George offers a small smile before continuing his work.

Before anyone in the group knew it, it was finally Friday, the day of the party had come, the two boys were still eager to talk to George but each time they tried he was dragged away. The conversation and worry had completely slipped George's mind. And as the first shot slipped down George's throat the two boys knew it was too late. They were now sipping on cruisers, knowing it was too late and no longer their problem. The group continuously drowned their worries with endless drinks before stumbling into the same room they found themselves in the last time. The entire team crowding into a circle on the floor, Adam had a smug grin drawn over his face which worried both Tommy and Tubbo who awaited the storm to come.