Chapter 18

A/N Yoooooo Welcome Back My Loves. 

TWS: None :)

Just a happy chappy family bonding moment :)) 

ENJOY <3 

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"I'm back!" George calls out, the dimly lit house was eerily quiet.

"Great, we're leaving now" Kristen cheerily links her arm with Georges, drawing his gaze from Phil who appeared to be hiding something. 

"Gogs! Where you been!?" Wil calls out, linking his arm with George's free arm. 

"I was with Karl... You guys are being weird" George anxiously attempts to draw his eyes behind him. 

"YOU WERE WITH KARL!?" Wil calls out stopping dead in his tracks.

"Yeah, I decided to talk to everyone tomorrow, I think we just need to move on" George shrugs still walking with Kristen.

"I'm so proud of you George! Don't move on until your ready though" Kristen shrugs offering a bright smile before getting into the car. 

Proud?  George's heart skips at the comment, following Wil, Tommy, and Tubbo into the car. The short drive was filled with pure Chaos, Tommy and Tubbo consistently arguing over the AUX cord whilst Phil and Kristen anxiously fiddled with anything they could, Wilbur noted the anxious tension, evidently trying to distract George with conversation. George telling him about his occurrence with Karl. 

"We're here!" Phil cheerily calls out gripping a briefcase of some sort whilst leading the family into the restaurant. They all find their seats, George being sat Opposite Phil and Kristen while Wil sat on George's left and Tubbo and Tommy sat on his right. 

"So..?" George awkwardly fiddles with his hands picking at the skin around his nails. 

"Can I get you guys anything to drink?" The waiter who seemingly appeared out of nowhere made each of them jump, the family giddily ordering their drinks, evidently happy that there was a distraction. 

They don't want to tell me something... Something bad is happening then...

Are they sick of me?

Do my parents want me back? God I hope not

Did I do something?

"Are you guys like... Kicking me out?" George sighs anxiously bouncing his leg, his eyes finally meeting the shock-ridden faces before him. 

"God no! No, George. No" Kristen was quick to shut down that idea, A breath of relief falling from George's lips. So what is this then... 

"You guys are driving all of us mad can you just ask him" Wilbur anxiously scoffs tapping his hands against the table. The unnecessary movements from the entire group were not only confusing but severely concerning to George. 

"You guys can, And I quote "Tell me anything" George jokes in an attempt to lighten the mood, ultimately breaking the tension and forcing the group into laughter. Suddenly Kristen drops a thick file of paper onto the table in front of her. George quirks a brow at the paperwork.

"Are you asking me to get a job... or like-" George's confusion was evident, the group falling into laughter once again. 

"George" Kristen starts, taking a deep breath. George's eyes slightly squint in concern as he leans against the table his brows furrowing. Anxiety pulsated through his veins at each stop.