Chapter 20

A/n Yay welcome back besties :)) This book is my only remaining sanity LMAO

TW/ None, I don't think. Lmk if there are though, nothing that hasn't already been said. 

YAY FOR THE DOUBLE UPDATES LIKE OK SISSSS-

HAPPY READING <3 

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

George opens his eyes to bright surroundings, his room was dimly lit by the overbearingly bright sun that stormed warmth into his airconditioned room. A light shiver immits from his body before he decides to get ready for lunch. Quickly dressing in a collared shirt, with a white hoodie on top, pairing it with black ripped jeans and Jordans sneakers. All of which he had been given from Tommy, Tubbo and Wil. They had dumped all the clothing they didn't want into Georges wardrobe, he partly felt like they simply just wanted to give him the stuff but he wasn't going to complain about getting free jordans. 

Today was the day the group would sit down all together. The first day in over a month he would talk to an of them again. The same people who hurt him. He had come to the realisation that he needed to forgive them, in the end they were drunk, they forgot and they weren't really to blame. He had lashed out because the route of everything he felt started there. The feeling of betrayal and the chance that they meant their drunken words killed him slowly, shaking his entire being to the core.  But he knew now, He knew they cared and he needed them as much as they needed him. The thought of anyone being in pain for any longer ached his entire being. They had to fix this. 

George anxiously shakes his hands as he jogs down the stairs. Kristen tossing him an apple as he toses his phone onto the bench, pushing toast into the toaster. Rolling his eyes as it doesn't work, he still hasn't figured out how to use the kitchen gadets yet. 

"You ready for today?" Kristen smiles plugging the toaster in. 

"Yeah, I'm nervous but I think it's long overdue, I think I blamed them for a lot of things they had no control over, so overall we all messed up" George gives a shrugs before biting in the apple. 

"I'm proud of you" She smiles pulling the apple from Georges mouth and washing it. George playfully rolls his eyes as he chews the unwashed apple. 

"Ew, George spit it out" She winces. 

"It's fine, I wont die from it" He chuckles, taking the clean apple from her hand. 

"Make sure you text me if you guys are gonna be out later then dinner" Kristen sighs. 

"Will do" George smiles, taking the plain toast out of the toaster, wincing several times at the heat in his hands.

"George were literally going out to eat in like 5 minutes and your eating" Wilbur questions quirking his brow. 

"Phil made me run yesterday I can eat when and what I want" George responds before biting into the toast. 

"Your such an idiot" Wilbur laughs before slipping his shoes on. 

"An idiot your stuck with for the rest of your life Brother" George chuckles tosing the eaten apple into the bin. 

"Better then being with these two idiots on my own" Wilbur shrugs before chuckling. The 3 boys make their way to the car, Wilbur driving, George in the passenger seat whilst Tommy and Tubbo sat in the back, scrolling through their phones, oddly calm and not arguing. George anxiously bouncing his legs whilst staring at their surroundings.

"Can you guys stop being so quiet-" George snaps tossng a tissue at Tommy who grimanced before tosing it to Tubbo. 

"Jeeze, take a chill pill George, were talking to women" Tommy shrugs.