Chapter 12

A/N  Ok I know there's a lot of description and not a lot of dialogue but the explanation tells you where George is at currently without him physically saying it.

TWS: Drug use. 

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

4 weeks later

The days seemed to merge into one endless stream of wasted effort and minimal energy. He had returned home, forcing a storm of a sequence of bad events, the continuous pummels and looks of disgrace from his parents keeping him awake as his head meets the flat and uncomfortable pillow. Twisting and turning until the night passed, the continuous stays at hotels drained his bank account faster than he had hoped, now avoiding meals to have somewhere to stay. His parents refused contact with him, stopping their usual allowance, leaving George with his previous savings.

He had avoided school like the plague, his cuts, bruises, and rough state rose continuous questions from teachers who threatened to call authorities. His mind had finally fallen into a euphoric state, the world around him beaming with color that swirled around him, drugs had never crossed his mind until the past weeks, his mental health deteriorating with his thoughts as the days shifted. His body had finally healed from marks left by his parents, the last remnants of their toxic hold fading away with each passing hour, and as the drugs took their toll he didn't care... For the first time in his entire life his worries and trauma subsided, He didn't care what it was, He didn't care where he got it, Anything that gave him that simple hour of fresh air, anything that gave him that simple hour of pain relief, anything that muted that consistent ringing in his head that drove him insane, That hour of high that put him on top of the world and made everything seem unworthy of worry... Anything to forget a specific blonde who turned his world upside down. The temporary fix to the seemingly unfixable problem. And as he lies awake, the drug stayed true to its name. A temporary fix...

The night swiveled into day, the pounding headache swirling his vision, his entire body trembling beneath him as he swaps his clothes and grips his school bag. He put too much work into his grades to completely fail, But even through that mindset the world beneath him crumbled with each step, and there were only so many more steps he could take before he reached his inevitable decision... Would he take a turn or allow the world to consume him into a peaceful and luminous death?

The short bus ride ends and the all too long walk begins, gazes shifting to the small boy who was drowning in his own mind. The students around him had faded into dark silhouettes of dust and smoke, their incoherent whispers trembling into ear-piercing whistles. Each step added to the heavy weight balancing on his shoulders. He was overly aware of the pitiful and disgusted gazes, whether they were from the video or his red bulging eyes paired with the oversized tracksuit pants and hoodie that consumed him. He plants his hood over his head tossing some of his books into his bag, resting his head in his hands on the shelf of his locker, the world seemingly spinning around him, forcing a vertiginous state he had accustomed weeks ago and deemed as his new normal. His heavy eyes fall closed for several minutes until the bell echoes throughout the school, and as his hand pushes the locker door closed his mind suddenly clears, the fog around him lifting as he takes note of the familiar appearance beside him, his incoherent sentences forcing a confused look of grimace over George's face. He remains mute as Karls worried eyes trace George's features, He rolls his eyes and begins the walk to the start of what already seemed like too long of a day. The loud whistle and echo of the unbearable high pitch vibration resumed taking its toll, forcing George in and out of consciousness as his teachers mumble sentences to the class.

It wasn't until his eyes met the solid green iris before him that the world stopped spinning, the noise around him became coherent and things started to make sense.

"I know I promised you but I can't watch you die in front of me" Clay sighs, his voice breaking and trembling with each word. George remains mute, taking in the seemingly fresh air and newfound ability to comprehend the things around him.

"Are you high?" Clay mutters, pulling his hand to George's chin, forcing their eyes to meet once more, His warm palms bringing security to his entire body, the feeling almost ached, his heart seemed to break all over again, his only form of safety and security was based on a lie... The entire month that had passed forced George to comprehend the situation he desperately tried to avoid, he was consumed by regret and guilt, He blamed the only people who cared about him for his parents' neglection, part of him realized he overreacted, but that didn't make it hurt any less. He took his anger for techno out on the group that loved him, and he feared there was no getting that back. He missed the feeling of security, he missed the feeling of warmth and care, but most of all he missed knowing what love was, he missed knowing what home felt like... He missed Clay, But it was all too soon for the both of them.

"Doesn't matter" George whispers harshly pushing Clays' hand off of his face. The world around him fading into a bliss of incoherent and incomprehensible surroundings. His heart raced as his feet guided him away from the tall blonde. He just had to make it through 3 more classes. And he did. He had made it through the entire day, numb to any and all feelings, nothing seemed to affect him and the loud yelling of excited students seemed to mute in his head. Fading into low whistles and harsh ear-piercing rings that usually only occurred in total silence. The pain slowly driving him insane as his feet carry him on the long walk back to his hotel. Mindlessly carrying himself along the familiar path. His entire being falling empty with each step. He could feel the heavy rush in his head, drawing his entire body to feel heavy and incapable of movement, the drugs slowly wearing off, taking away each and every shred of peace he forced himself to believe he had. He finally understood the addiction with the piercing needle, the understood the reliance on the liquid hat shot through your veins to force peace and false serenity through your body. He understood it and agreed with it. He completely and utterly wanted it to be his new normal.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Dont do drugs kids, George is stupid. 

THAT'S CHAPTER 12, GEORGE IS BEING STUPID BUT THAT'S OK!

Anyways. 

Um. 

HOW WE FEELING ABT EVERYTHING?

WHAT'S UR FAVE ANIMAL? ------->

I'm hungry but it's like 1 am and I'm not bothered getting food... Nyways. 

MUCH LOVE AND HAPPY READING <3