Chapter 21

A/N Welcome back bestiezzzsss :))

OMG IF U HOLD DOWN A LETTER IT GIVES U OPTIONS ßśš :0 

AnYwAySsS

TWS/ Scars mentions, depression, PTSD. (All rly minor) 

ngl I lost the plans for this chapter, I have 4 documents with the story plans, and idk where they are... Nvm I found them :)) nvm they're gone.... wth? ok improv time :D 

I nearly accidentally made my pfp my face... LMAO I mean my face isn't a secret like at all but like breh... oops.  

HAPPY READING x

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Wilbur had sent Kristen and Phil a text before passing out on the couch, they had pulled all-nighter playing games, finally crashing at 4 am, ultimately agreeing to skip school. Clay was in and out of sleep throughout the night, not a surprise seeing as Sapnap would scream every 5 minutes. He never once moved his arms away from George's waist, scared to let go in case he left. Leaving George to lay against several pillows whilst the blonde held George's waist, sleeping calmly on George's stomach. 

Surprisingly George didn't mind. For the first time since the incident physical touch didn't push him into a full panic. Which lead to another thought. He'd have to tell them what happened eventually, they'd piece two and two together once they realized how squirmy and anxious he grew in tight spaces and silent rooms. 

"You stayed..." Clay whispers pulling the smaller into a tighter embrace

"Yeah" George whispers, drawing his hands through the blonde locks that were unkept and messily hanging over Clay's face. 

Although the situation was still fresh the two boys slept soundly in one another's arms, finally reaching the serenity they ached for the entire time they were apart. And the feeling for the first time in months wasn't brought by drugs. George finally felt safe in his own world, not the makeshift world he had built. The secure grip around his waist, along with the feelings of Clay's soft hair against his palm allowed the feeling he was aching for. The warm breath against his stomach grounded him. He was home. It may be severely damaged and dysfunctional for now, but it still felt safer than anything George had ever had. George was too reveled in the comfort and warmth of the love of his life to even care about the video which for the first time since discovering it, slipped his mind. The entire situation slipped his mind as he pulled closer into the blonde's chest, gripping onto him as though his life depended on it. Because for once he didn't care about it, it meant nothing. 

"I'm not going anywhere..." George whispers. A faint smile grows across Clay's face.

"Promise you won't hate me again in 5 minutes?" Clay sighs, finally meeting his eyes with the glimmering brown ones. 

"I don't hate you... I never did..." George whispers, still playing with Clay's hair. 

A content smile falls on Clay's lips, his hands returning to pulling George into a warm embrace, attempting to warm the smaller who had fallen grimly cold through the night after Sappnap turned on the AC. 

He wasn't too late this time. He hadn't lost yet another love in his life. And that feeling was unfamiliar, relief... For once he finally felt the calm relief of the weight being lifted off his shoulders. They had a long way to go, but they would get there. They couldn't live without one another and they would do everything in their power to make this work, to work past the annoyingly complicated situation. Clay knew he would have to gain back Georges trust, but the way Georges held him back forced the thought that maybe they'd be ok. Maybe it wouldn't be as hard as they were anticipating.