Chapter 23

AN/ Yay, double chapters bestiessss 

Hide and seek :D 

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Several rounds pass leading Dream and George to be crammed up together in a cupboard in the kitchen, George slowly growing impatient at the cramped space, the music blasting in the wireless earpod being his only sanity for the past rounds. Both boys were sat opposite to one another, George's legs drawn against his chest, arms wrapping around them in comfort.

"If you wanna get out we can, it's just a stupid game" Clay whispers, leaning forward over his crisscross legs.

"It's ok shhh" George whispers drawing a finger over his mouth.

"I can hear your breathing George it's not worth it" Clay mutters, already pushing himself to get up.

"No..." George whisper yells, pushing himself between Clay's legs, Laying between them.

"It's fine, I promise when it gets too much I'll tell you and we can leave" George whispers, Clay gives a simple nod before leaning against the cabinet wall, pushing his legs out to make it more comfortable. George turns himself around, resting his back against Clay's chest, their legs tangled in front of them, George pulls Clay's hands to rest around his waist loosely, both boys looking at George's phone which he scrolled through, both trying not to laugh at TikToks. George's breathing had steadied, Clay's presence always seemed to calm the attacks, he didn't entirely know why, he'd be sure to ask his therapist about it at his next session. But right now he couldn't even imagine being away from Clay, the warm feeling of comfort seemed to leave each time they were apart. Another thing he'd have to ask his therapist. He quickly takes mental notes at the consuming thoughts. Falling from his mind as Clay rests his chin against George's shoulder, his warm breath tingling against his neck.

AN/ another amazing reference drawing :)) I should be a digital artist at this point I know :)

"Is this ok, I can move back" Clay whispers tiredly.

"Yeah... It's ok..." George whispers. He truly was ok... Oddly being in close proximity to him didn't bother him, it didn't trigger anything. He felt safer than ever...

"OK WE GIVE UP, GEORGE AND CLAY WE CAN'T FIND YOU!" Karl calls out, the remaining group calling out in agreement.

"NO, I REFUSE TO LET THEM WIN AGAIN" Sapnap calls out, several doors are heard being opened and closed, they weren't going to find them, They had gone into the bottom shelf of the Kitchen Pantry, It was a pretty high first shelf so they were able to lay comfortably amongst the stacks of tomato cans and pasta that they had used to shield them from sight. Multiple people had opened the pantry doors, never sparing a glance to the two boys who held their breath in an attempt to not laugh. Their previous hiding spots were similar in complexity, behind the washing machine, on the roof, and in a tree outside.