Chapter 15

A/N: Heyyaaa welcome back besties :)) 

Yeah I don't have anything to say... um... 

It's a really long chapter btw :0 

TWS:  Drug withdrawal 

___________________________

George's heart ached, his entire being seemed to collapse before him. His feet edged closer to the edge of the cliff, His trembling knees knocked as salt pools shook from his googly eyes. 

"GOGY WAIT" A loud voice screeches. 

"Wot-" George is cut off by the tough hand smacking his chest, yeeting him off the cliff.

"lol bye" Dream chuckles 

"AHHHHHH" George screams as he falls to his inevitable death. 

SUDDENLY 

GRU FROM DESPICABLE ME SHOWS UP, CATCHING GEORGE IN HIS SPACESHIP.

"HEY THAT'S MY MANS" Dream calls out, 

"MEIN NEOW" Gru calls out, poking George in the eye with his impressively long nose. 

"AOW" Goerge chuckles rubbing his now sore eye.

"Wot the Fock man?" Temmoy calls out, tossing popcorn at Dream. 

"Bosios man" Renbob yawns.

"SHUT UP IT WAS ONE TIME" Tebbo sobs. 

Gru pushes George from the ship back onto land. 

"I love you George" Dram smirks

"I wuv u do idiot" Goerge checkles 

"Tf?" Every reader questions

"I dunno I was bored..." The author chuckles 

idk wtf this is- 

 ANYWAYS ONTO THE CHAPTER MY LOVES :) ENJOY!!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Monday morning :)) 

The weekend had sped by in no time, George had adapted to the trios early morning runs that he was forced to tag along with, Phil's consistent encouragement to do something at every hour of the day, and the boy's overall dynamic. Philza and Kristen had welcomed George with open arms, continually ensuring that George's presence was wanted. Living with the Soot family opened George's eyes to what a real family looked like, their daily dinners around the table together along with their parent's genuine interest in their children wasn't familiar to him. Over time he had grown accustomed to eating on his own, the only words tossed between him and his parents were consistent arguing. 

"George I packed you a lunch, I don't really know what you like but I hope you enjoy it" Kristen offers a bright smile before placing a small bag into George's hands.

"Thank you so much Miss Soot" George smiles placing the packed lunch into his backpack. 

"I've told you a million times George, Call me Kristen" She chuckles, ruffling George's hair before kissing her sons on the head and leaving the house. 

"Can you guys like, adopt me" George chuckles, the group following in suit. 

"We pretty much have if you think about it" Tommy shrugs. 

"Alright everyone move or were gonna be late" Wil sighs, his gaze focused on the large watch on his wrist. The boys swiftly move into the car to begin the short drive to school, the boys refused to talk about what would happen at school, they refused to mention the situation in general. The thought of bringing it up and hurting George scared them more than they would've liked.