Chapter 8: Coming to terms :)

A/N :) MY NEW STORY THIN ICE IS OUT NOW I'M IN LOVE WITH IT AND IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME IF YOU CHECKED IT OUT!!! 

ENJOY!!!

NO TWS YAYYYYY

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The boys continue visiting the cliffside every afternoon, falling into usual conversation and learning more about one another, Clay continuously shooting flirty remarks toward the other, both boys growing overly confident, often leading their faces merely inches apart before George panicked and pulled away, both ignoring the consistent tension they built, ignoring the bubbling within their stomachs that begged to finally meet one another's lips again. But each time they got even remotely close George's lips forced the annoyingly repetitive and dreaded words. "It was just a mistake"

Their classes resumed as usual, both boys ignoring the heated tension that they had built-in conversation prior to lunch. George had made his way to the vending machines to buy water when a tight grip around his waist lead him into a supply closet, this wasn't an unusual occurrence, Clay often dragged the brunette into rooms simply to scare him or in an attempt to force the red tint across his face, never failing to leave the boy speechless through his usual way with words. This time in particular leaving both boys flustered and red as Clay's lips brushed against Georges, both boys drawing their faces closer through the slow seconds passing. 

"Clay you have to stop doing that" George mumbled turning his face away from the blondes. He quickly scatters out of the room taking his seat beside Karl at the lunch table, Nick quirking a brow before giving up on trying to get information from the blonde beside him. The bell signaled that it was time for class, they had math together. George broke the usual seating plan, placing himself beside Karl, leaving Sapnap confused, crossing his arms before rolling his eyes and sitting beside Clay. 

"Fuck up again?" Sapnap chuckles, Clay simply rolling his eyes. He can't be mad at him if he participated too, George literally brought himself closer, he put his hands against Clay's chest, gripping his shirt as if his life depended on it, he dropped his innocent and stunningly honey brown eyes to focus his gaze on Clay's lips, he wanted it too, so why was he so mad at Clay for simply taking the signs. The blonde is forced from his daydream as the brunette raised his hand. The teacher quickly dismisses him as an idea pops into Clay's head.

"Sir I need to piss" Clay calls out, the entire class falls into laughter as the teacher rolls his eyes, Clay was definitely not his favorite.

"You're dismissed Mr taken, Maybe Mr. Jacobs and Mr. Mason (That's Sapnaps last name now) will get some work done" Clay simply scoffs before abruptly leaving the class after smacking his hand across Sapnaps head.

"SIR HE JUST HIT ME"

"DID NOT"

"Oh my god, your literal children, Clay hurry up and leave before I change my mind" The teacher sighs, attempting to return back to his lesson.

Clay quickly jogs to the nearest bathroom, and to his wishes, he's met with the short brunette, eyes widened and face flushed at the contact.

"So you decided to sit away from me huh?" Clay chuckles. George scoffs dropping his hands from the blonde's chest that were there due to them running into one another seconds prior.

"You're such an idiot. You following me now?" George crosses his arms, quirking his brow as the blonde draws himself closer.

"Only 'cause I missed you Georgie" Clay chuckles, his hands meeting the brunette waist, Georges arms instinctively draw to Clay's shoulders. Georges back soon meeting the wall as their eyes never once break contact, Clay's hands felt like fire against his skin, his face slightly inching closer before stopping. Clay quirks a brow slightly tilting his head in amusement as George's eyes drop to the blonde's lips.

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck JUST DO IT WHO CARES

George pushes to his tiptoes pressing his chaste lips against Clays, both evidently tense for a moment before melting into one another. For once George had instigated it, for once he was fine with it... Was he really coming to terms with it? Clay's mind races at a million miles a minute. The minutes pass by quickly, Clay slowly pulling away, planting small pecks against George's lips.

"Still a mistake?" Clay shrugs drawing his thumb to trace along George's bottom lip.

"Shut up" George whispers through a deep breath.

"That's the first time you've kissed me" Clay chuckles.

"I hate you" George mumbles pushing past the blonde.

"You sure about that GayGie" Clay wheezes as George crosses his arms whilst rolling his eyes.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves" George whispers.

"You're really gonna deny being at least slightly fruity after that?"

"I'm not denying anythin' I just don't want to discuss it" George shrugs.

"So you're admitting you're slightly on the spectrum?" Clays eyes widen with joy

"We have to go" George chuckles as he storms out of the bathroom practically jogging to the classroom. The class passed by scarily slow forcing George into his head, why did Clay have such an effect on him. He was meant to be the perfect son for his parents, and dating a boy would definitely ruin that, his dad would physically kill him.

What you did was wrong... Just like everything else you've ever done... But it wasn't wrong if it felt that right... Ignore your parents and think, do you actually believe it's wrong? Fuck their acceptance for just a minute... Isn't this what you want? What is It that you want George... 

The bell rings signaling the first break, George sits away from the group, their eyes fall on him before moving his table, George releasing an evident sigh, he wanted nothing more then to be alone.  But as Clay takes his seat beside the brunette he couldn't help but believe maybe he was sick of being alone, Clay made him feel like maybe he was worth something, he was actually someone without his grades, He made him believe that maybe someone finally saw him as perfect without having to try, and that was the feeling he wanted, he wanted to hold onto that feeling forever and he didn't care how much that was going to hurt, because all he ever wanted was that safe feeling and Clay gave him that. The group falls into their usual conversation, Clay seemingly forgetting what had happened earlier. Wouldn't be the first time... But part of him didn't want to forget, Maybe he could finally come to terms with it. Did he really want to push away the first time he felt anything remotely close to safety? His hand slowly interlocks with Clay's, their hands remaining on Clay's thigh, a soft smile lifts onto the blonde's face as George eases into the conversation, giving a knowing smile to Clay. And as the day progressed at its usual speed the boys continued to stay attached at the hip, ignoring their surroundings, their eyes meeting occasionally for too long before being brought back by their friends, shamelessly interlocking their hands as they walked through the halls, for once George thought he could be who he wanted to be, he could defy his parents and be free. He was finally free with Clay, and Clay felt the same way... 

At least that's what he thought 

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

TC's Apply :))

Idk why that's what I thought of when reading the chapter name, AnYwAys :))

What're we thinking so far?! ---------->

Thin Ice will be out really soon, I have the first two chapters done and I'm in love with it, I'm just hyping myself to try to make a cover for it but I'm lazy, so wish me luck LMAO, it'll probably be out by the time the next chapter of this is out so just look out for it :))

But yeah :))) 

MUCH LOVE, HAPPY READING <3