Chapter 31

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

TW: Drugs, Drugging

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The adrenaline didn't die down for quite a while, all of them changing into casual clothing, suddenly getting themselves at an after party of some sort, George soon finding himself alone in a room with a bag of cocaine dangling before his very eyes, dangling from the hand of none other then Techno.

"No, I'm past all of that Techno just leave me alone ok" George mutters, avoiding any and all eye contact, avoiding the glance of the white powder he had craved for months.

"Oh don't act so high and mighty George, months ago you were begging me for this shit, nothing drastic can change in a few short months" Techno growls, an evil smirk on his face as he steps closer toward George, the drugs seemingly taunting the brunette.

"No, I told you I moved on from that, I have Clay and I promised him" George sighs still pinning his eyes to the floor.

"You mean the blonde who used you as a bet? Right cause he means so much huh?"

"Things are different, he loves me and I love him. So no thank you" George sighs slapping the packet out of Techno's hands and backing away from the pink haired man.

"Looks like were doing this the hard way huh?" Techno whispers, launching himself at George, pinning him against the wall whilst injecting him with some sort of drug, making the world spin, the heaviness of his head and the worries surrounding his life seemingly fading away again.

Clay bursts through the room, tackling Techno to the ground, taking note of an evidently high George sitting on the floor.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?" Clay screams, pummelling hard hits to Techno's face.

"I just offered it, he took it" Techno chuckles, spitting out the blood from his mouth. Clay punches him one last time, knocking him out before walking toward George, his hand pulling Georges face to link their eyes.

Red and bloodshot... For fucks sake George, why?

"Get up were going home" Clay angrily storms out of the room, passing Sapnap on the way out. George slowly follows the fast paced blonde, losing track of his surroundings several times.

"You're walking way to fast" George whimpers, almost tripping over himself, they were now at the front of the large house hosting the party.

"You're fucking high, keep walking George it'll wear off faster" Clay calls out, anger evident in his voice as he continues storming toward the car, not sparing a glance in Georges direction.

"Why are you mad at me you don't even know what happened?" George whimpers, stopping dead in his tracks, Clay slowly turns around hands rubbing his eyes.

"Because I don't know where the boy I love is right now but he isn't here because the George I know moved on from drugs, and he FUCKING PROMISED ME WE WOULD GET PASSED IT" Clay practically screams, continuing the short walk to the car, not glancing back at the sobbing brunette.

"Here I'll walk you there, he's just angry ok?" Sapnap whispers, guiding George toward the car, his surroundings blurring with each stumbling step.

"I didn't even take them Sap, he injected me" George sobs, Sapnap's face drops, quickly getting George into the car before running off.

The drive starts, Dream driving way to fast for the area and time of night, silence lingering in the air, quiet music playing in the background.

"I didn't take it" George whispers, trying to focus on his surroundings, He didn't even know what was injected...

"It sure seems like you did" Clay mumbles, anger lacing his voice.

"I SAID NO CLAY! He injected it, I didn't mean to break our promise, I'm sorry ok..." George whimpers showing his arm that had formed a small red bump from the needle. Clay's face grows red his hands tensing around the wheel.

"I'm gonna fucking kill him" Clay whispers, driving faster toward his house.

"It's not worth it" George mumbles.

"He fucking drugged you, hes a fucking dead man." George goes silent he's not going to protect a dickhead anyways. His eyes grow heavier with the passing seconds.

"Go to sleep, it'll wear off by morning" Clay whispers, slowly rubbing circles on Georges hand. George slowly passes out after that, not waking up until the next morning where the way too bright sun greeted him along with an over hyped blonde who was sat beside him, his phone reading 2pm.

"Morning Georgie how you feeling" Clay whispers, patting down the brunettes bed head.

"Please shush" George whispers, his head aching worse then he remembered.

"Right... Sorry" Clay whispers pushing his focus back onto his phone.

"Why the fuck is it so bright" George whimpers, pushing himself out of bed groggily, his mind racing with only one thought.

Drugs. Was he really going to resort back to them?

Sleepily, he stumbles to the bathroom, washing off his pale face to try bring back some sort of colour. He quickly makes his way downstairs with the blonde, meeting Sapnap and Karl in the kitchen.

"Morning" Karl offers a sweet smile, George wincing at the noise.

"mhm" George hums, dropping his head onto the bench.

"You ok?" Sapnap whispers.

"Yes I'm fan-fucking-tastic, do we have to talk because I'd rather not" George responds, anger and frustration lacing his voice.

"Ok no need to be snappy we just need to make sure-"

"Make sure what? That your druggie boyfriend does't run back to drugs because he was injected last night? Well I can assure you although he thought crossed my mind, you guys being annoying is more then enough to remind me that the withdraws suck" George cuts Clay off before bringing his phone to his face.

"That wasn't what I was saying?" Clay scoffs, seemingly offended by the accusation.

"Whatever, Wil's here to pick me up, it's not good for me to be around people" George mumbles, quickly jogging to the front door and into the car.

"You ready to recover again" Wil scoffs.

"Wil shut the fuck up you know this wasn't my fault" George snaps.

"Ok, I forget, not a jokey person when in need of drugs" Wil sighs, tapping lightly against the wheel as George buckled up.

"Drive" George mumbles, rubbing his hands against his face.

Its a never ending cycle of bad events.

Only one way out

One way to make time stop...

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Thats that chapter complete :0

Will Clay and George make it through this?

Thoughts & Predictions --------->

Will George recover again? ------>

:)

Everyones fave