Chapter 1

COVER CREDITS: Val_Kurry ON INSTAGRAM

HEY EVERYONE WELCOME TO MY NEW BOOK!!!! President perfect, if you're from my other book the circus, HIIIIII thanks for sticking around :D if your new, welcome :D thanks so much for the support and I hope you enjoy :))

IF ANYONE IN THIS STORY STRESSES THAT THEY DO NOT WANT FANFICS WRITTEN ABOUT THEM OR ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH FANFICS INCLUDING THEM I WILL DELETE THIS ASAP.

Also Tubbos new song slappsssss!!!!! It's been on repeat with Dream's new song since they came out.

________________________________

Beep Beep WAKEY WAKEY Beep Beep WAKEY WAKEY Bee-

"Shut the fuck up-" George mumbles before slamming his hand into the unbearably annoying alarm that awoke him from his consuming and all too comfortable slumber. 

After tossing and turning in an attempt to fall asleep again the discomfort of the daylight forced him to make the ultimate decision of actually getting up. It wasn't so much that he hated school or the people there, in fact, they pretty much ignored him unless it was a frustrating glare when the teachers would commend him on his assessment marks. It was more so the lack of energy or care for the idea of waking up at 6 am to start learning at 8 then being forced to be around people he didn't like let alone care about for 6 hours. He tosses the blankets off of his heavy feeling body releasing a few subtle cracks and groans of annoyance before making his way to the bathroom, quickly showering before getting changed, brushing his teeth, and attempting to towel dry his hair, leaving it a spikey mess still dripping whilst he forced shoes onto his feet and grabbed his bag. Not that anyone really paid attention to him but he still ensured his outfit was decent, black ripped jeans with a navy blue sweater over a white button-up shirt was his usual choice, sometimes swapping the sweater colors or different jean styles. Through the usual rush of his morning, his eyes fall on a small note taped to the front door.

Morning George, Your father and I will be gone for the week again possibly longer. Business trips, you understand. Keep your marks up, we're expecting better than last year. Bye. 

"Of course, they're not here. What's new" George sighs before crumpling the note and tossing it into the trash across the room, he quickly grips a piece of bread, leaving it to toast whilst he storms around the house collecting his books and notes for the day. His hands toss the toast into his mouth, gripping it with his jaw whilst launching his bag over his shoulder and running to the door with his car keys and house keys in hand. He rushes through the back streets whilst finishing off his breakfast, a plain piece of toast wasn't ideal but his usual sleep-in left him no other option than the fastest. He's fast to pull into his usual parking spot, taking several deep breaths before convincing himself the day would be a breeze. He knew nothing would change, he knew nothing bad would happen, but still, the thought of being forced to communicate with people who would most likely use him for his smarts or money ached his entire being. His eyes fall to the heavy bag laying on his lap before taking note of the time, he was a couple of minutes late already... Panic fills his body at the thought of entering class late, all those eyes on him. He had made it to his senior year without being forced into the social expectations of having a friend group and he was quite happy being alone, Although he may have just convinced himself that not having friends was what he wanted because in the end, his good marks encouraged his parents to believe he was perfect, and that was all he ever wanted in life...

Right?

Yeah

His mind races, his legs struggling to keep up with the fast pace he had forced himself into. His head collides with a harsh surface, launching him backward onto the floor.