Chapter 29

Hayyyyy Welcome to the chapter besties 

I'm rly tempted to leave my thought process here so I am, so here you can skip this. Idk if this is a happy or sad chapter bc i don't have the plans copied yet LMAO, Okkkkkk its loading :D ehhhhhh I forgot a lot of this stuff happens. k welp its fine. anyways. um. ok tws. um riverdale is rly cool. anyways k um cool should prolly be studying. nah. ok. chapter. tws lets go. LMAO idek know how to starrrttt I hate starting chapters. 

TWS: Depression, Anxiety. 

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

3 days had passed since George met Drista. 

3 days had passed since George had spoken to Dream.

3 days had passed since Dream died off of the face of the earth. 

3 days of isolation

3 days of guilt.

3 days of remembering the two people he tried to hate. 

3 days of remembering just why he hated them. 

3 days of straining mental pressure that was drawing him to an unbearable state of mind. 

3 days that were coming to an end. 

George's anxiety had grown throughout the passing days, he tried to give Clay space but nothing could beat the unbearable pit in his stomach that ached to protect Clay from the heartache he knew he was facing. He longed to be there for him like Clay was for him. The silent car drive was only more riveting, forcing the more harsh feeling of nausea to overwhelm his insides. 

"He needs you whether he will admit it or not, you're the only one that can help him, he's ignored me, Drista, Karl... Everyone..." Sapnap sighs, pulling to a stop at the front of the familiar home.

"I'll go buy dinner while you two talk, don't lock the door behind you" Sapnap adds, George gives a small nod before getting out of the car, steadily walking toward the front door. 

Clays pov

He hadn't slept. He had just laid in bed, huddling against his pillow to give some sense of comfort. He couldn't stop his mind from running back to them, he couldn't stop his mind from running back to the hatred, he couldn't stop his mind from reminding him that no matter what, he loved them. He loved them and it killed him. He thought about it until it ran him to an unbearable spin in his head, and though he tried he couldn't stop. The tears streaming down his face were relentless. Never-ending as the days passed. 

"Clay... I'm here, I know you probably don't want to see anyone but I'm here" George knocks lightly, hesitantly opening the door. Taking in the messy surroundings and untouched plates of food and bottled water, his eyes then falling onto the curled up blonde whose eyes were puffy with tears streaming. 

"Hey... You're ok" George whispers, cuddling Clay into his side, rubbing comforting circles into Clay's back. Clay frowns, sobbing quietly, muffling beneath George's jumper. 

"Hey, Hey, It's ok, talk to me" George whispers, slowly stroking his hands through the knotted blonde locks of hair. 

"God I'm so pathetic" Clay chokes on his sob, laughing it off dryly, reburying his head into George's side, hurt and pain lacing his voice. 

"Wow, Says who?" George scoffs, pushing Clay from their embrace before forcing their eyes to meet. 

"Says me. They made my life hell and I can't hate them no matter how much I try say it" Clay whispers, tears falling onto George's hoodie as he cuddled back into the embrace. 

"Well I don't think you're pathetic, I think you're grieving still, your healing and it'll take time, but with love from me and your friends and Drista, you can get through this. And they're your parents, I don't think anyone can ever fully hate their parents" George sighs, Pulling Clay to lay more comfortably against his stomach, feeling the blondes breathing steady. 

"Thank you for this, I love you so much" Clay whispers, slowly dozing off to sleep. 

"I love you too, I'm your boyfriend for a reason, so don't shut me out babe" George whispers, planting a kiss atop Clay's head, allowing the blonde to fall into a blissful nap. The short hour seemed to speed by, and after many youtube videos and binge-watching Tiktoks, Sapnap had finally come home, bearing food with him. 

"Clay, Wakey Wakey, Sap brought food" George whispers.

"Not hungry" Clay sighs through a yawn, still refusing to lift his heavy head. 

"Please try eat, something at least" George sighs, ruffling Clay's hair slightly to try tame the mess. Clay sighs tiredly before pulling away from the embrace, slowly trailing behind George to the kitchen where Sapnap had laid out their food. 

"What was life like in England?" Clay whispers, his voice aching from the lack of talking for so long, he needed a distraction, so getting to know George would kill two birds with one stone. 

"Uhm, We lived in quite a big house, I always used to joke with myself about how it was so they could avoid me easier. They never paid much mind to me so I was left to my own devices, I spent the majority of my time outside. We had this amazing flower orchard with like every colored flower and it just always smelled fresh and was always calming, I usually went out when my parents were fighting, so like all day every day. But It was pretty, well maintained and it just reminded me of what freedom was like, it was just me and the breeze, which sounds stupid thinking back but hey, it made me feel safe so I guess it was worth something. It's probably the only thing I miss about England" George shrugs, taking note of the fact that Clay had finished his food, meaning he could draw his story to an end. Sapnap also took note of the wide smile that grew against Clay's face with each word George spoke, the true love that glimmered and glistened through Clay's eyes, emitting calm and trusting feelings through the air. As long as they had one another, they'd both be ok. 

"I'm gonna head to bed" Sapnap shrugs, yawning as he pushes to stand.

"Can you stay tonight George... Please?" Clay whispers fiddling with his hands. 

"Yeah, of course" George offers a bright smile. The pair separated from Sapnap shortly after, all of them heading to bed for a much-needed night of blissful sleep, launching them into oblivion for a week they were not ready to face. A week of the unexpected and a week full of regret and betrayal. But as long as they had one another, as long as they trusted one another. They'd both be fine. 

They both had their off days but helped each other through it and though it was hard they made it.

But was this going to be consistent? Would they both be able to handle the pressure of keeping the other sane? 

Would they both permanently be able to balance their mental health and the world constantly ticking by in the storm of time? 

Surely. They'd both make it.

Right?

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Nah I'm kidding don't be scared. or do. We never know. 

Thoughts and Predictions ------->

What's everyone's dream vacation? Mines Italy or Greece FOR SURE ---> 

Y'all I'm sick. Like who let this happen? I have assessments :( Anyone else find that tea makes u more dehydrated tho? Ive been living on 5 cups a day for the past 3 days bc my throat decided to die. And I'm dying :) no but anyways. Hope y'all are enjoying :) 

MUCH LOVE AND HAPPY READING <3 

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.