Chapter 22

AN/ Welcome back!! Yay!! 

TWS: Nightmares, SA mentions 

HAPPY READING ENJOY!!! x

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Sweat beads along George's forehead, entire body straining as he winces, the heavy weight against his body, the painful restraint against his wrists as painful tingles, almost like pins and needles, planting along his neck. His attempts to scream were muffled beneath the calloused hand planted over his mouth, the fear building within his body as the adrenaline died into exhaustion, the drugs weakening the little muscle and strength he had. The calloused hand slowly falling down to slide across George's stomach, pulling back under his shirt to slide across his bare skin, George continuously wincing at the grimly cold hands manhandling him.

"please stop.." George whimpers

"Just accept it sunshine" 

With those final words, a hand slips below the waistband of his tracksuit pants, sobs escaping his mouth, continuously fighting against the overpowering force pinning him. 

"George wake up. George, hey, wake up..." the soft voice echoes through his head, his body remaining tense even through the comforting voice of someone he still couldn't see.

"You're having a nightmare, listen to my voice, you're ok, Wake up Georgie" He feels a soft touch against his cheek, seemingly pulling his head, he jerks up forcing himself awake, sobbing, struggling to catch his breath 

"Hey Hey, shhh your safe, I'm here no one can hurt you" He hears a soft voice repeat, a soft whisper in his ear that forced his body to soften, his mind focusing on the chest below him, the soft hoodie he had clutched onto however long ago. He slowly lifts his head, still struggling to catch his breath, tears falling down his face, his breathing falling deeper. 

Clay... Harsher sobs fall from his mouth upon realizing that he was safe, he slowly pushes himself from the blonde, sitting on the side of the bed before sliding off onto the floor, Clay following, attempting to settle the boy who still wasn't fully awake, he still couldn't open his eyes. 

"Hey, It's me. You're safe now, No one can hurt you ever again, I'll protect you this time, I'll be here like I should've been the first time. I love you ok, shhh" Clay whispers, George sinking further into Clay's side, urging Clay to hold him closer. He hesitantly complies. 

I love you ok...

George's mind falls into serenity, sitting beside the blonde on the calming cliffside he yearned to return to. The setting sun calmed his nerves once again, the silence not piercing his ears but holding him in a comforting bubble as the man he loved held him close, protecting him from the dark figure of pain and trauma that hovered over him. 

CLAYS POV 

George had settled, pushing himself into my side, only calming after the 3 words fell from my lips. I didn't intend for them to slip so suddenly, but it was true. I loved him more than anything and seeing him in pain physically burned my entire body. He had fallen into a calm sleep resting on my side, his entire body was drowned in sweat, severely limp compared to before when he was tensed trying to push something away from him. He had woken me with his sobbing, seemingly moving away in his sleep as he was now across the bed. I didn't know how to help in any other way than holding him close which didn't wake him but seemed to briefly soothe him... 

No pov :)

"George...?" Clay whispers 

"Mm?" George hums, his face grimacing as he slowly opens his puffy and bloodshot eyes. His hand meets his cheek feeling the liquid clouding his cheeks. Soft cries escaped his lips as the memories seemingly flood back, tucking his knees to his chest in an attempt to comfort himself